Re: New Season Tickets for 2023/2024

Percy plunkett wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:57 pm So,in your opinion,when did the club cease to be fecked and,why didn’t you tell us of your change of mind then.
One of my flaws is my inability to humour people when they are being silly.

If you read that which I wrote and decided to engage in debate we might make progress. If you simply try to score points then sadly it just to bickering.

So firstly I said I could be wrong. If my analysis is wrong, then the club are still in very deep trouble. So all I can say is that the club may be out of trouble. I base this on two facts. One Coughlan's interview and secondly the the club announcement of this afternoon.

So to answer your questions.

I have only changed my mind to the extent that Newport County may be out of trouble. And I only changed my mind when new facts became available. I use facts in the plural. The club announcement only came this afternoon. I rather think I responded immediately.

Two questions for you Percy.

Firstly when known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do?

Secondly many users of this board enjoy debate but find pointless bickering tiresome. Is there any point in inviting you to engage in debate rather than picking nonsensical disputes?

Re: New Season Tickets for 2023/2024

Stan A. Einstein wrote: May 23rd, 2023, 12:26 am
Percy plunkett wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 9:57 pm So,in your opinion,when did the club cease to be fecked and,why didn’t you tell us of your change of mind then.
One of my flaws is my inability to humour people when they are being silly.

If you read that which I wrote and decided to engage in debate we might make progress. If you simply try to score points then sadly it just to bickering.

So firstly I said I could be wrong. If my analysis is wrong, then the club are still in very deep trouble. So all I can say is that the club may be out of trouble. I base this on two facts. One Coughlan's interview and secondly the the club announcement of this afternoon.

So to answer your questions.

I have only changed my mind to the extent that Newport County may be out of trouble. And I only changed my mind when new facts became available. I use facts in the plural. The club announcement only came this afternoon. I rather think I responded immediately.

Two questions for you Percy.

Firstly when known facts change, I change my mind. What do you do?

Secondly many users of this board enjoy debate but find pointless bickering tiresome. Is there any point in inviting you to engage in debate rather than picking nonsensical disputes?
The issue is the word Fecked and the need to use it with a legal caveat that he might be wrong. If you can't use a word that you know is going to light a fuse without a caveat, then you don't have the background knowledge to use the word in the first place. So don't use the word, and don't ignore Kelly Anderson, Peter Madigan and Graham Coughlan when they say rumours are hurting the club.
This forum is public access, choose a closed group if you can't help make unsubstantiated rumours, it's a simple as that.