Gogs v Notts County

Couldn't get to our game today so watched this game on BT Sport. Absolute cracker. Most players on the pitch would walk into our starting 11. I know that's not saying much because both teams have a higher wage budget than us but for a game in the National League (or any league for that matter) it was superb.

Re: Gogs v Notts County

Chepstow'sFine wrote: April 10th, 2023, 8:18 pm Couldn't get to our game today so watched this game on BT Sport. Absolute cracker. Most players on the pitch would walk into our starting 11. I know that's not saying much because both teams have a higher wage budget than us but for a game in the National League (or any league for that matter) it was superb.
Both sides wage bills are at least League 1 if not bottom end of Championship......Mullen is on £7k+ per week at Wrexham....Tozer £5k ......I believe Lee was the highest earner there until recently when Foster joined on a reported £10k on some forums

Re: Gogs v Notts County

neilcork68 wrote: April 11th, 2023, 10:28 pm
Chepstow'sFine wrote: April 10th, 2023, 8:18 pm Couldn't get to our game today so watched this game on BT Sport. Absolute cracker. Most players on the pitch would walk into our starting 11. I know that's not saying much because both teams have a higher wage budget than us but for a game in the National League (or any league for that matter) it was superb.
Both sides wage bills are at least League 1 if not bottom end of Championship......Mullen is on £7k+ per week at Wrexham....Tozer £5k ......I believe Lee was the highest earner there until recently when Foster joined on a reported £10k on some forums
Yep agreed. Be interesting to see how they balance FFP rules once they come up.