Re: Farquharson

lowandhard wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:22 pm I think it’s Clarke is probably the injured one, he’s been carrying one for a long time now and maybe tried to come back too soon.
If you listen to todays interview with GC, Chris Kirwan may have let the cat of the bag by mentioning Declan Drysdale and not impressing Graham in the process!

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:30 pm
lowandhard wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:22 pm I think it’s Clarke is probably the injured one, he’s been carrying one for a long time now and maybe tried to come back too soon.
If you listen to todays interview with GC, Chris Kirwan may have let the cat of the bag by mentioning Declan Drysdale and not impressing Graham in the process!
That’s a shame, after a shaky start I thought he was beginning to play well

Percy plunkett wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 8:09 pm If a player is injured,why do we not announce who it is.A CB will be missing tomorrow so it will tell us who it is.
Yes I don't think the caginess serves much of a purpose tactically tbh. It seems the privileged few think it’s a season-ending injury which is a hell of a blow if true.

Drysdale had a uninspiring start with us but,CG had him concentrate on defending instead of tippy tappy stuff and he improved a lot,It meant that Clarke would have had to fight to get back in so,disappointed for him and us.We haven’t played for a while so presumably,he got injured in training,I remember Townsend and Labs had bad injuries in training so,what do we do to get a high level of serious injuries just in training.