Clean Air

I see the WAG are spouting their crap about the money being spent on the 'cash cow money making speed cameras on the M4 as a great idea from them.

They have produced the figures saying that because of them and the reduced limit through Newport the air quality has gone UP
That would be great for the residents living near the M4 IF THEY WERE TRUE FACTS.
They have forgot to mention that the cameras have only recently been active as they had no staff to monitor the speeds people were travelling ( We all know people knew this and very rarely did they abide by the limits anyway AND two of the years quoted the country was in 'lockdown' for the majority of it so the traffic was far less ,so it was bound to go down. Since coming out of 'lockdown' the figures are rising ( that's a shock isn't it ?)
It will be interesting to see the 2022 figures and see if the upward trend continues and the figures show what a complete waste of tax payers money Dripford and his cronies spout then.......

never mind we could all use public transport or cycles as seems to be their great plan for the future....

i can see it now.....I live in Maindee or Ringland but work in Cardiff....What options have I got to get to work for a 6am start ? (The M4 is shut for overnight maintenance for a change between 8pm and 6am )
Bus .....Dont start early enough to get to work on time
or
Cylcle 12 miles in the freezing pouring rain , set off at 4.30 am to make sure I arrive at time
or
Train.......Probably still on strike if Mick Lynch had his way