Surprise Surprise

I see that within their 'tight budget S4C have managed to find the funds to show two Non League sides live game in the FA Cup by showing the 'Gogs game against Farnborough.
I wonder if we hadn't been chosen for the 'Live ' game v Derby would they chose our game as a live game too ? ( I notice they didn't show our first round game as a TV game when ITV chose the Wrexham tie.)

I think we all know the answer to that because of the media love in with Wrexham because of their famous owners.

Re: Surprise Surprise

neilcork68 wrote: November 26th, 2022, 3:38 pm I see that within their 'tight budget S4C have managed to find the funds to show two Non League sides live game in the FA Cup by showing the 'Gogs game against Farnborough.
I wonder if we hadn't been chosen for the 'Live ' game v Derby would they chose our game as a live game too ? ( I notice they didn't show our first round game as a TV game when ITV chose the Wrexham tie.)

I think we all know the answer to that because of the media love in with Wrexham because of their famous owners.

As you allude to, no surprise at all that the media had a love in with high profile media 'personalities'. I'm sure they would whereever they were owners. It's the way of the superficial modern world in my view, but I feel no resentment.