Re: Million dollar Harps

daftasfxxx wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:50 pm If you want a love in with harps just join the County page on Facebook where he's continues to annoy the **** out of people on there, I can't see his post fortunately as he blocked me for disagreeing with him as he has done with numerous people on there
It's not a case of a love in. For me and I think for others, the point is that whilst people being racist or homophobic or advocating violence is deserving of a ban, saying things that are unpopular is not.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: August 16th, 2022, 8:16 pm
daftasfxxx wrote: August 16th, 2022, 7:50 pm If you want a love in with harps just join the County page on Facebook where he's continues to annoy the **** out of people on there, I can't see his post fortunately as he blocked me for disagreeing with him as he has done with numerous people on there
It's not a case of a love in. For me and I think for others, the point is that whilst people being racist or homophobic or advocating violence is deserving of a ban, saying things that are unpopular is not.
That's right

UPTHEPORT wrote: August 19th, 2022, 10:06 am Think your all forgot he was accused of sending abusive messages via the PM option numerous user names to beat bans .

It makes me laugh as well one poster in particular backing him drove Kate (girlsaturday) off here with his sexist comments hypocrite
Hi Jim, you know me I’m not duplicitous in any way. I’ve received a private message which I have been asked to forward as he has no access , I will relay in full below, this is of course a one off as I’m not a courier service 😂 I’m on facepest so converse with him on county chat. I’m honestly trying to clear this up in case there’s been some misunderstanding. This is the message: -

“ Mike . Can you do me a very big favour I will understand if you cannot as I cannot answer or reply to this nonsense. Please if you would state from me that I have never sent any abusive messages to anybody on the forum. When I was banned I had just one username Frank Nouble. got no idea what Jim is on about or who he is referring too. Hopefully this nonsense will then stop. Cheers Paul “

lowandhard wrote: August 19th, 2022, 9:18 am Yes, I agree. Persecution for an unpopular view is bullying by any other definition.
100% agree again. What I don’t understand is that I am pretty sure it was mentioned that he was banned on here for using duplicate user names. I even sent a pm to Admin about it asking them to reconsider. He says that he was told he was banned because the site ‘hits’ were down and it was because of him and his views.

He's swerved the issue there. When banned he had one username because all the others had been sussed and then blocked.

That he's now the subject of angst on the County facebook forum must say something eh?

Let's be honest, people stuck up for him, but not necessarily because they agreed, but because they disliked the poster(s) he was arguing with.

Stockholm Syndrome innit.

And I recall the posts referring to Jim when portering at the RGH
Last edited by whoareya on August 19th, 2022, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:13 am He's swerved the issue there. When banned he had one username because all the others had been sussed and then blocked.

That he's now the subject of angst on the County facebook forum must say something eh?

Let's be honest, people stuck up for him, but not necessarily because they agreed, but because they disliked the poster(s) he was arguing with.

Stockholm Syndrome innit.

And I recall the posts referring to Jim when portering at the RGH
Yes mate i wasn't having my name mentioned like that he was accusing me of being rude to a patient I actually spoke to the Union law department if it had carried on I would have taken action

If someone has an issue with me in work contract the health board not slag someone off on line

whoareya wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:19 am
Micheal wrote: August 19th, 2022, 11:14 am Abusive messages are a ban ?
Probably, and quite rightly so.

And for someone who keeps saying they were banned, you give a great impression of somoene not banned?!
New account
So why is it others aren't banned for abusive pm,s and for clarity I want banned for abusive messages