Re: Portsmouth Tickets

As I understand it season ticket holder’s have until Thursday to get there tickets the greyed out ones presumably are season tickets holder’s and can not be purchased by the general public until then.don’t ask me how you purchase them online will collect mine next week

Yes that's my understanding too but I thought one of the benefits of the new ticketing system was that when you logged in it could see you were a season ticket holder and would allow you to purchase online for your allocated seat. That's what happened when my season ticket was renewed (ie it was no longer greyed out after login) and thought it would be the same for cup matches.

County Exile wrote: August 13th, 2022, 8:51 am https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... ow-online/

I thought I read somewhere that the "new improved" ticketing system would allow season ticket holders to purchase cup tickets for their seats online. Seems not as the seats are just greyed out.
Need to go to website, but log onto your account first if season ticket holder purchased online. You will see a notification option to purchase the Portsmouth ticket in your current seat/terrace etc. Presume they will be posted.
Appreciate the reduced price gesture.

UPTHEPORT wrote: August 21st, 2022, 9:13 am
G Guest wrote: August 20th, 2022, 11:50 pm Print at home is offered. Very easy.
Don't have a printer but wouldn't it be good to have a qr type code on your phone it's easy enough
My mobile is old with very restricted memory, so I print my ticket from my laptop. But as it is sent to me as a PDF document I presume that it could be downloaded by a phone and scanned at the gate. Anyone using this method should be able to confirm that this works.