NOWTV Payment Problem - Help

I am trying to contact NOWTV to claim a refund for the payment of £33.99 on 10th August. I cancelled my membership on 8th August so no further payment was due. I tried ringing the NOWTV help phone number 0330 332 3050. They said they couldn't help because they only dealt with broadband problems, and told me to email help@nowtv.com. I received an auto response saying that the address was no longer monitored. I tried online chat but didn't get any meaningful response. Anyone know how I can contact them. I've been using NOWTV to watch Sky's sports channels.

Re: NOWTV Payment Problem - Help

Blackandamber wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:00 pm I am trying to contact NOWTV to claim a refund for the payment of £33.99 on 10th August. I cancelled my membership on 8th August so no further payment was due. I tried ringing the NOWTV help phone number 0330 332 3050. They said they couldn't help because they only dealt with broadband problems, and told me to email help@nowtv.com. I received an auto response saying that the address was no longer monitored. I tried online chat but didn't get any meaningful response. Anyone know how I can contact them. I've been using NOWTV to watch Sky's sports channels.
According to https://donotpay.com/learn/how-to-cancel-now-tv/, try emailing support@nowtv.com instead

instead.
You will need to provide your account information as well as the reason that you'd like to cancel your membership. You should hear back from the NOW TV support team within a couple of business day

Kairdiff Exile wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:48 pm Cancel the direct debit with your bank. Always do that if you want to cancel a membership, even if you cancel it with the provider first. That way, they can’t possibly take any further money. If your account is in arrears, or you need to pay during the cancellation period, they’ll tell you - but at least you’re in control.
Think Now TV it's card payment Ed it's a bit harder to cancel

NearlyDead wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:23 pm
Blackandamber wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:00 pm I am trying to contact NOWTV to claim a refund for the payment of £33.99 on 10th August. I cancelled my membership on 8th August so no further payment was due. I tried ringing the NOWTV help phone number 0330 332 3050. They said they couldn't help because they only dealt with broadband problems, and told me to email help@nowtv.com. I received an auto response saying that the address was no longer monitored. I tried online chat but didn't get any meaningful response. Anyone know how I can contact them. I've been using NOWTV to watch Sky's sports channels.
According to https://donotpay.com/learn/how-to-cancel-now-tv/, try emailing support@nowtv.com instead

instead.
You will need to provide your account information as well as the reason that you'd like to cancel your membership. You should hear back from the NOW TV support team within a couple of business day
Thanks. I'll try that.

UPTHEPORT wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:52 pm
Kairdiff Exile wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:48 pm Cancel the direct debit with your bank. Always do that if you want to cancel a membership, even if you cancel it with the provider first. That way, they can’t possibly take any further money. If your account is in arrears, or you need to pay during the cancellation period, they’ll tell you - but at least you’re in control.
Think Now TV it's card payment Ed it's a bit harder to cancel

What a load of rubbish.

If you don't have any joy with NOWTV, report it to your bank as fraud and cancel the ongoing payment.

Blackandamber wrote: August 11th, 2022, 8:51 pm

instead.
Thanks. I'll try that.
I sent an email to support@nowtv.com but immediately received a mail delivery failure message:

support@nowtv.com
host nowtv-com.mail.protection.outlook.com [104.47.2.36]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<support@nowtv.com>:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [DB5EUR01FT026.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I notice there was also an 0800 number on the donotpay.com link above. I'll give it a try but probably wasting my time.

I'll probably end up ringing the bank.

Blackandamber wrote: August 12th, 2022, 11:59 am
Blackandamber wrote: August 11th, 2022, 8:51 pm

instead.
Thanks. I'll try that.
I sent an email to support@nowtv.com but immediately received a mail delivery failure message:

support@nowtv.com
host nowtv-com.mail.protection.outlook.com [104.47.2.36]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<support@nowtv.com>:
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [DB5EUR01FT026.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]

I notice there was also an 0800 number on the donotpay.com link above. I'll give it a try but probably wasting my time.

I'll probably end up ringing the bank.
how to contact now tv

Online form to cancel your Now TV Subscription