Re: If you could sponsor a Directer

yourfinalanswer wrote: January 26th, 2022, 1:54 pm If you could sponsor a Directer for any loss of earning who would you sponsor?

Directors:

1. Shaun Johnson.

2. Mike Everett.

3. Joe Crocker.

4. Kevin Ward.

5. Colin Faulkner.

6. Bob Herrin.

7. Mark Crook.

8. Peter Madigan.

9. Kelly Anderson,

10. Paul Marks.

I don't think that I have missed anyone.
Apart from the chairman, you haven't missed anyone. Also, Kelly Anderson is no longer a director.

But who knows what the point of your post is? Perhaps we should have a competition.

According to the Board of Directors, they only became Directors because they love Newport County so much that they give up their time. So that must mean that they miss their day job sometimes to attend Board meetings and so on. And not to mention family life. Seeing their children grow up, that's one a hell of a lot to give up for Newport County. They need our help as much as we need them. I thought sponsoring a Director would help them in some way.

yourfinalanswer wrote: January 26th, 2022, 10:45 pm According to the Board of Directors, they only became Directors because they love Newport County so much that they give up their time. So that must mean that they miss their day job sometimes to attend Board meetings and so on. And not to mention family life. Seeing their children grow up, that's one a hell of a lot to give up for Newport County. They need our help as much as we need them. I thought sponsoring a Director would help them in some way.
I suspect ( if you mean money ) that we need it far more than they do, admittedly only speaking for myself