Very good and respectful JR argus article

Really liked this article which acknowledged the job done by MF and others and how he wants to be build on this, that's a massive quality to have.

Also liked the fact that he referenced the "great escape" which is a massive part of our "new" history.

I'll chuck the "great catchup" into the mix as well where we defied the odds to put a run together to make the playoffs when most people (not me) wrote us off.

As I've said elsewhere I've "gone early" and said there's no reason why we can't make the top 3.

I was one of the very few who said we would achieve the great catchup and we'd end last seasons bad run and make the playoffs, I was right on both counts.

From what I've seen in the last 3 games we're in with a great shout of automatic promotion and part of this clubs modern dna is if we get on a run we take some stopping.

One game at a time respect every opponent but fear none of them.

Re: Very good and respectful JR argus article

I agree Fu Ming. Negativity drags you down. What I'm encouraged by is we've demonstrated our character in the last 3 games and as JR said earned to right to play.

I think we will hand out a few hidings between now and the end of the season but we'll also see out 1 goal victory matches.

What I liked at both Orient and Scunthorpe was in the last few minutes we took the ball to their corner, not pretty but very good decision making.