Re: Top 3

supporter wrote: January 25th, 2022, 7:00 am "have the gear but lack the idea!"

I take it you didn't watch the game Saturday which for me was one of the best performances of the season.

JR and WH have an adaptable plan for each game and tonight will provide a different challenge to the last couple of games.

Genuinely scratching my head at your quote and sometimes wonder what game people are watching.
Take a look at the attack stat`s on our web site, they tell a story that does not make satisfactory reading. (Not for the first time this season)

I doubt JR or WH will be pleased and will take the correct action to reduce this problem in the future.

And no I was not at the game.

Flat 4 could, you update me on the attack stats from last night in the meantime I'll update other stats from the last 3 games:

Goals scored 6

Goals conceded 0

Points 9.

When anyone checks the Rothmans book of football in the future I think you'll find those are the stats they'll quote.

supporter wrote: January 26th, 2022, 12:17 pm Fairplay as the away side against a very good side and difficult place to go that's impressive.

Scunthorpe stats will no doubt show more possession and attempts at goal but that was a totally different challenge.

If you decide to run for the Board of Directors, you will get my vote every time.

Well 2 of them are Tranmere got relegated but I know what you mean.

Can't stress this enough but we genuinely have nothing to fear in this league we just need to keep the momentum going the belief is definitely there.

As for BOD lol I've done my stint pre and post ownership meeting with directors etc and am happy with my work setting up the online shop that was once number 1 in the country and still brings in a couple of grand of FREE income a year but thank you for the vote of confidence lol.

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 10:58 am I think we are going up mate 👍
I'm nervous now as I agree we have a real shot at top 3 - obvious thing to say but we have to beat lower teams and teams around us - massive game is v Mansfield I feel - my feeling is if we are there/there abouts by the end of Feb we have a real shout don't think we have enough to claw it back if we drop too many points this next month so if not it may be lottery of plays off or missing out - to be honest would be disappointed if we don't at least make the play offs now...

supporter wrote: March 13th, 2022, 8:26 am We're in with a right shout though every scenario is still on the table.

Try to take this in-if we win Tuesday and FGR lose we're six points behind them and they got Mansfield twice.
But we really should be hoping FGR beat Mansfield twice. If Mansfield win both they would get the jump on us. Port Vale v Mansfield on Tuesday. Expect that will be a bit of a battle.

2 draws would be ideal if we keep winning.

The point I was making is we could potentially be only 6 points behind FGR if results go our way Tuesday.

I said elsewhere about 2 months ago they are the eternal bottlers, contrast that with our proven dna which is we're massive fighters.

Don't forget we haven't hit a really bad run this season so aren't playing catchup like before.

This is going to the wire and I fancy us against anyone because the whole squad has gelled, you can feel it.

supporter wrote: March 13th, 2022, 12:30 pm 2 draws would be ideal if we keep winning.

The point I was making is we could potentially be only 6 points behind FGR if results go our way Tuesday.

I said elsewhere about 2 months ago they are the eternal bottlers, contrast that with our proven dna which is we're massive fighters.

Don't forget we haven't hit a really bad run this season so aren't playing catchup like before.

This is going to the wire and I fancy us against anyone because the whole squad has gelled, you can feel it.
Tend to agree and that’s why it’s such a pity we’re picking up so many injuries