What's Your Hidden Power? A True Simple Personality Test

How to know your biggest strength? Hidden within all of us is a secret power. But you might spend your whole life without a clue as to what yours is. This test will reveal the truth! After each question, you'll have 15 seconds to choose an answer. You’ll also see how many points your answers have earned you. At the end of the test, you’ll need to add up all your points to find out what your hidden power is!

TIMESTAMPS:

Question #1 0:43
Question #2 1:43
Question #3 2:33
Question #4 3:26
Question #5 4:22
Question #6 5:15
Question #7 6:16
Question #8 7:11
Question #9 8:08
Question #10 8:58
Question #11 9:48
Question #12 10:43

SUMMARY:

- If you scored a total of 120 to 190 points, your hidden power lies in your extremely well-developed senses. You like to pay attention to the details, and not much slips by your keen senses.

- If your total tally is between 200 and 290 points, your hidden power is your intelligence. And I’ll tell you what, you’re much more intelligent than you think!

- For those who scored between 300 and 390 points, your hidden power is your speed. You’re rarely late and often arrive at meetings earlier than everyone else.

- If you’ve come out with 400 to 490 points, you have a hidden psychic power. This makes you pretty unique. You might not believe it, but your friends consider you kind of a fortune teller.

- For a total score of 500 to 600 points, your hidden power is your ability to read people like a book. You can easily understand when somebody is lying, and you know when people are sad, dissatisfied, happy, or hiding something.

Re: What's Your Hidden Power? A True Simple Personality Test

phil_in_npton wrote: January 28th, 2022, 9:44 pm Good Evening

I can’t be bothered to do the quiz, but you two are entertaining me anyway.
However, if a thread on main board went this way it would be shunted to “everything else “
I would like to propose a reciprocal arrangement to maintain the standards in “everything else “

Phil in Northampton
Good idea
I propose a BILGE section.