American Pickers

Yuuu, tonight we're off to New port in England. To pick some pickers.

Tonight we're gunna meet James from New Port who's got a couple of antiqe items. But at a reasonable price.

James, what do they call you.....the 12 year old bald man, ...harsh James.

Ok, what pieces have you got for us.

James, leads us through a marsh and a rusted door onto more marsh, another rusted door. And then into a dusty room. Overlooking you know where.

Firstly this old defensive midfielder who is about 3 stone overweight ten years ago, won nothing. Asking $3.

American Pickers....Well I don't know, $3. That's a lot for a 37 year old. Yea but he's good at own goals.

American Pickers...I don't know.

James -we'll throw in another of the same vintage less rusty. But with lots of tattoos.

American Pickers- I don't know.

James- Ok final offer the fat one, the tattooed one and the peaky blinders chairman $5. To get them off my hands.

American Pickers- $4.50.

At this point the line went dead......

Re: American Pickers

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 9th, 2022, 2:20 pm
County4Life wrote: January 9th, 2022, 12:17 pm
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 9th, 2022, 11:59 am
Lost in Willesden wrote: January 9th, 2022, 12:27 am Looking forward to the January pickers season.....
Would that be the magic mushroom pickers?
Welsh Mushroom PIckers, staring Gethin and Jonesy from Cwmbran. Expect this on C4 at some point :bounce: :wink:

They sound like a couple of fun guys :roll:
:lol: 'fun guys'

Not sure if this is aimed at Dolan and Bennett but if it is and I were them i'd love that because they've been written off so many times before and continued to prove people wrong.

Both massive players in the second half of the season because they've been their, done that, got the t shirt and most importantly have "amber in the blood"

supporter wrote: January 10th, 2022, 6:44 pm Not sure if this is aimed at Dolan and Bennett but if it is and I were them i'd love that because they've been written off so many times before and continued to prove people wrong.

Both massive players in the second half of the season because they've been their, done that, got the t shirt and most importantly have "amber in the blood"
Absolutely got it. If you go artefacts over artitecture you go Dolan over Wilmott. we stopped winning when we did.

We stopped winning at 5-3-2. Because you start losing when you don't wanna win.

We won't go up not winning.

I'm a massive Willmott fan always have been and haven't just jumped on the bandwagon this season when Robbie has been one of our outstanding players.

I believe Robbie has had covid or injury and that's why he was out of the side.

As, for Dolan he's been brilliant for us and I'm not getting the own goal tie up in relation to Willmott at Walsall because Willmott played and did very well.

If you were going to pick out anything from Walsall I'd be more concerned about how a, ball was allowed to travel 40 yards in the air without someone getting a head on it which allowed Wilkinson to half volley it in for the first goal. Read that again a half volley direct from a corner.