Re: Question.

Bangitintrnet wrote: April 13th, 2024, 11:48 am A trust run club doesn't have access to capital funds or loans. If you can't have loans it follows that you don't have debt. Pretending that losses = debt, simply ignores that basic fact.
So when Peter Madigan said County had a debt of £61,000 on your logic he was lying.

You really are as thick as sh!te aren't you?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 13th, 2024, 11:55 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: April 13th, 2024, 11:48 am A trust run club doesn't have access to capital funds or loans. If you can't have loans it follows that you don't have debt. Pretending that losses = debt, simply ignores that basic fact.
So when Peter Madigan said County had a debt of £61,000 on your logic he was lying.

You really are as thick as sh!te aren't you?
We had a debt because we had a debt to the EFL which was an advance of our guaranteed payment.

What other clubs can do is arrange capital via there parent clubs.

Wimbledon arranged bonds to pay the capital debt on the new ground, but still needed a rich fan to underwrite those bonds. So when investors want there capital back, if they cannot find new investors to replace them, then rich fan has to buy them instead.

Do you fancy being rich fan for the County? as you have always wanted them to invest capital funds that they have never had, in a ground that was never for sale.
But you still stick to the same fantasies........

If you note on the post above, the word ‘there’ has been used incorrectly twice. This adds fuel to the fire via the accusation that two or more people are using this username. I agree.

On the Season 22/23 thread, the correct use of the word ‘their’ is used on 4th Apr at 2.48pm, 7.02pm and again at 7.33pm. This indicates that at that time it was all posted by the same person who can spell. The person who posted at 12.17pm on this thread today obviously cannot. The wrong word used twice in one post. It’s a different person. Two or more people using the same username. No wonder they have the time to post so often.

pembsexile wrote: April 13th, 2024, 1:53 pm If you note on the post above, the word ‘there’ has been used incorrectly twice. This adds fuel to the fire via the accusation that two or more people are using this username. I agree.

On the Season 22/23 thread, the correct use of the word ‘their’ is used on 4th Apr at 2.48pm, 7.02pm and again at 7.33pm. This indicates that at that time it was all posted by the same person who can spell. The person who posted at 12.17pm on this thread today obviously cannot. The wrong word used twice in one post. It’s a different person. Two or more people using the same username. No wonder they have the time to post so often.
Hi Mike,

For me it's not just the grammar but also the choice of words. Being called a 'troll' as an insult is something I'd expect from young person. From a man in his sixties not so much. I also remember one Tuesday afternoon about four years ago having Bangit'. Stanley Weinstein, JimmyExile, Alan J. Bryant and a couple of others, all on the board attacking me at the same time. They are not six, they are not one.

Really sad when you think about it.

It's pretty obvious that the account is used by club staff/ex-directors/trust staff. The ability to instantly recall what was said, and when, and by who, would only be recallable if you had a daily contact with the action throughout it all. No fan would be able to recall this stuff.

rncfc wrote: April 13th, 2024, 4:03 pm It's pretty obvious that the account is used by club staff/ex-directors/trust staff. The ability to instantly recall what was said, and when, and by who, would only be recallable if you had a daily contact with the action throughout it all. No fan would be able to recall this stuff.
Add to that Bangit' can't recall that which he has written. Clearly involved with the Trust directors. As I said, really sad.

I noted that while the vast majority of bangit's posts are rambling and incoherent, occasionally you will get a relatively sensible one. His posts can easily be contradictory. One yesterday accepted that Stanley might have a business to support a CBS, a later post essentially denied it.
If there is a strategy to all this, I suspect that it is to effectively sabotage any post critical of the present and past Trust/County Board by acting like a virus. I would say particularly say to Stan - you are very easily infected. For me, the cure is for everyone to totally ignore all of his posts.

Chris Davis wrote: April 13th, 2024, 5:28 pm I noted that while the vast majority of bangit's posts are rambling and incoherent, occasionally you will get a relatively sensible one. His posts can easily be contradictory. One yesterday accepted that Stanley might have a business to support a CBS, a later post essentially denied it.
If there is a strategy to all this, I suspect that it is to effectively sabotage any post critical of the present and past Trust/County Board by acting like a virus. I would say particularly say to Stan - you are very easily infected. For me, the cure is for everyone to totally ignore all of his posts.
I totally agree Chris. The problem, although probably mine, is that you'd not believe the number of times people write something critical of what I have said, when in fact I've said no such thing, they are merely repeating something Bangit says I said.

Still as this board is coming to it's end and I won't be joining all things County as I don't want a cretin like Bangit' to ruin what for a lot of people is just iinnocent fun.

Newport also owed £1.6m last summer but Jenkins says some of that debt has now been cleared, adding that the Exiles "are in a much better financial position, but strong financial control is still essential to keep the football club on the right path".

Exile 1976 wrote: April 13th, 2024, 5:58 pm Newport also owed £1.6m last summer but Jenkins says some of that debt has now been cleared, adding that the Exiles "are in a much better financial position, but strong financial control is still essential to keep the football club on the right path".
Basically in terms of the Trust there are 4 people. If you listen to others there should be at least 6 for it to function legally.

Bangitintrnet wrote: April 13th, 2024, 9:21 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: April 13th, 2024, 5:58 pm Newport also owed £1.6m last summer but Jenkins says some of that debt has now been cleared, adding that the Exiles "are in a much better financial position, but strong financial control is still essential to keep the football club on the right path".
Basically in terms of the Trust there are 4 people. If you listen to others there should be at least 6 for it to function legally.
I may be schizophrenic but I'm good people.

rncfc wrote: April 13th, 2024, 4:03 pm It's pretty obvious that the account is used by club staff/ex-directors/trust staff. The ability to instantly recall what was said, and when, and by who, would only be recallable if you had a daily contact with the action throughout it all. No fan would be able to recall this stuff.
Only just seen this continued fantasy.

The reason I recall what was said in the meetings, is because I made a point of listening. I ignored Stan saying their lying, don't listen, we are in huge debt. Others just repeated it at the meetings, and didn't even listen to HJ when he stated that the club has a cash flow problem that he can solve. That's what he did, before, and after taking control.

Now we have got people setting themselves up as experts, such as Chris informing us that he sees himself as a consultant...... in football club management? Obviously not, as if we take his esteemed opinion, then Accrington Stanley shouldn't have been given financial services authority approval.

He doesn't want to answer that point directly, so just trots out the same bollards that I am part of his perceived enemy.

We have accountants, that don't want to talk about accrued expenses, that form a large part of the last two years accounts, presumably because like the rest of us, we don't know what they are. They don't want to talk about season ticket sales, or advance hospitality sales, because as Peter Madigan said its not real debt, and they can't quantify it. So due to the fact that all they want is the trust reps off the club board, it doesn't suit to look too hard does it? They ignore the fact that the four remaining trust reps have stated that they will resign, simply because they want their own choice to have a free run. Fine, if you have six people running who want to take on the burden of running the club, but at present we have one, and he doesn't think that the Model Rules are viable. So what actual use is he running the club?
He pretends that he wants openness, but won't answer questions when they get a bit difficult, and hides behind the I must be someone I am not, get out clause.

It's always the same, they want to make statements that they can't back up, and then get upset when challenged.

Well the four trust representitives are leaving, we require 6. People who will all look blank when HJ says how do we get capital for such and such? How do we deal with this? etc etc.

18 months ago fans were asking for someone to provide capital investment. We still don't have an owner with a business, that can feed the club money.
We had 2 American based people, who as far as I could see, just wanted to use the trust funds to take out a loan, but arranged against what precisely?

HJ, same as the previous Trust directors, dipped into his personal funds to ease cash flow issues. Thats different to the Holywood boys whose businesses are providing loans.

Having money coming in later, is no good when the business has to pay players today........

That's why the Trust membership voted to meet the roughly £500k needed if a takeover didn't happen. That's what owners have to do.

Most people were happy giving to a community share issue, as it didn't include ownership responsibilities.

The club has been passed on, which is what 98% of people wanted, and those people probably don't want to help deliver on HJ promise to return the club to trust ownership................

Good grief, there is probably more than two of them. In the first paragraph he writes ‘their’ instead of ‘they’re’. That’s three by my reckoning.

Also, further proof of their continued nonsense. In the first paragraph of their last post they stated ‘only just seen this continued fantasy’. Strange that, as person number one of the group replied to the comment they quoted at 9.21pm yesterday. The original poster (ncafc) put his post up at 4.03pm. Then person number two, or is it three, puts this ‘fantasy’ comment at 8.55pm Sunday.

There is only one fantasy going on here and that is the members of a group who post under one user name. Definitely at least two, possibly three.

pembsexile wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:41 am Good grief, there is probably more than two of them. In the first paragraph he writes ‘their’ instead of ‘they’re’. That’s three by my reckoning.

Also, further proof of their continued nonsense. In the first paragraph of their last post they stated ‘only just seen this continued fantasy’. Strange that, as person number one of the group replied to the comment they quoted at 9.21pm yesterday. The original poster (ncafc) put his post up at 4.03pm. Then person number two, or is it three, puts this ‘fantasy’ comment at 8.55pm Sunday.

There is only one fantasy going on here and that is the members of a group who post under one user name. Definitely at least two, possibly three.
I was at the football yesterday and commented on the final post later, but didn't look further back. I only noticed this crap of yours on Sunday.

The fact that you believe this crap, just shows how utterly taken in by Stan you are, as he is the one that first decided that if someone challenged him, then they must be from the club/trust. Since then he has suggested I am allsorts of people, from friends to brothers to a young and and old person. It's typical of him, make a statement based on pure fantasy, and the incredibly gullible lap it up.................

And of course we remember you arranging to meet up with Stan before the original trust meeting 9 years ago, and then you strenuously denied that you knew him............... but the lie unraveled didn't it...........