Re: Grandstand: Stockport County F.C vs Newport County A.F.C.

mad norm wrote: March 17th, 2024, 4:32 pm A forum has Moderators and I point out the plural.
Those who say absolutely nothing, are always those who want to be teacher.......

We had to go to court against the FAW, and since we have adopted the same attitude to those with control of our club. Stop fighting those who make decisions and back them for a change. You don't have the answers nor do I, but HJ does.........

I am not the enemy, I am a nothing, a fantasy enemy. The Trust were never the enemy, Invent a problem by lying, such as criminal activity and huge debts, and you can justify fighting an enemy. But there is no justification, which is why posters are so determined to hide from debate.................

Re: Grandstand: Stockport County F.C vs Newport County A.F.C.

Stow Hill Sid wrote: March 18th, 2024, 9:48 am
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 17th, 2024, 6:44 pm As I said, you add nothing, nothing at all, pointless ............
Norm adds humor, which is a damn sight more than you will ever add.
Or you, its funny how many thousands want to view everyone's non existent comments isn't it? Say nothing positive gets the most views on here, it's the been the way for years. Will probably be the way for ever.
God help HJ trying to get anything positive across.......