L2 - the league that keeps on giving

After last night when Disney FC were fortunate to get a draw at FGR and Sutton did one on Notts County I don’t believe the relegation spots are set in stone yet as both bottom teams are improving. As for the promotion places and perhaps a couple of playoff spots there’s still time for some surprises. Notts County are very unpredictable and Disney FC have looked less than convincing since they lost to us so top spots are up for grabs.
I’d be interested in your predictions. I’m going as follows:-
Automatic Promotion : Mansfield, Crewe, Franchise FC
Playoffs : Disney FC, Stockport, Walsall, Barrow
Relegated : FGR & Grimsby
I’ve left us out in case I jinx it! 😂

Re: L2 - the league that keeps on giving

Last night I got a reminder of why I want to see the back of FGR. Harrogate have, since my last visit opened up a brand new away standing terrace behind the goal. Very smart It is too It is twice as deep as the previous one with shiny new toilet facilities included. Our supporters, because of midweek numbers weren't actually using it. And how have FGR improved their away facilities after eight? years .....don't say putting up that little shack for about 100 seats, while the the majority run the risk of a soaking.

excessbee wrote: February 28th, 2024, 6:36 pm Last night I got a reminder of why I want to see the back of FGR. Harrogate have, since my last visit opened up a brand new away standing terrace behind the goal. Very smart It is too It is twice as deep as the previous one with shiny new toilet facilities included. Our supporters, because of midweek numbers weren't actually using it. And how have FGR improved their away facilities after eight? years .....don't say putting up that little shack for about 100 seats, while the the majority run the risk of a soaking.
Don’t disagree the ground is altogether a sh!thole!

excessbee wrote: Last night I got a reminder of why I want to see the back of FGR. Harrogate have, since my last visit opened up a brand new away standing terrace behind the goal. Very smart It is too It is twice as deep as the previous one with shiny new toilet facilities included. Our supporters, because of midweek numbers weren't actually using it. And how have FGR improved their away facilities after eight? years .....don't say putting up that little shack for about 100 seats, while the the majority run the risk of a soaking.
Its a bit rich complaining that away supporters get soaked at FGR. A lot of our seating for away supporters also runs the risk of a soaking

excessbee wrote: March 1st, 2024, 4:29 pm I was expecting that. :wink: Most of the away supporters attending RP are accommodated under cover and are seated. Neither of which is true at Forest Green.
Not sure you can count the allocation in the Bisley as sufficient cover. But personally I have no problem with giving opposition fans no cover from the elements and would expect similar when I go to away grounds...