Spare a thought for partners!

Good Evening !

I would like to give you all a slight nudge… I’m sure all on here, contributors and readers alike are on a massive high with all the attention County are getting, and the match on Sunday.
But… are your partners as emotionally invested in the football as yourselves ? Have they been frozen out of your lives at the moment? You are very lucky if your partner is of equal enthusiasm as yourself.
I imagine most partners will be very glad when it’s all over and back to normal, when you are not glued to your phone 24/7.
So I suggest you take a moment to think of your partner at this time, explaining how important to you it is and agreeing to doing something with them that they are interested in, maybe Bingo or a movie. Maybe treat them to a meal at their favourite restaurant, or just a bunch of flowers.

How is your partner coping whilst you are living up in the clouds?

Phil in Northampton

Re: Spare a thought for partners!

CathedralCounty wrote: January 27th, 2024, 11:10 am All jokes aside I do think it’s healthy to have separate hobbies, I wouldn’t particularly want my partner to be with me at football, we do other stuff together but football is just for me (I didn’t exclude her she just didn’t enjoy it when she went and prefers other sports).
Well of course that’s true but surely there occasional “ “glamour” trip? My wife has been to Carlisle and Middlesborough 😂😂🤣. At the latter fixture she loved the atmosphere and one of the lads bought her a pint of wine before the game as we were all on pints of beer, totally fun day out with the Amber Army 😂