Re: L2 Transfer Watch

Just seen that. Good luck to him but I’m not sure he’s the answer to their problems. The beeb have also gifted him a load of goals! They have him down as 41 in 148 whereas I make it 24 goals in 104 appearances for Hibs plus 3 in 27 on loan for Kilmarnock (wiki).

Cotterill didn’t even get a new Manager bounce recently and has the inform Cowley Colchester away on Sat. Talk about a 6 pointer.

Chepstow'sFine wrote: January 31st, 2024, 9:23 pm Just seen that. Good luck to him but I’m not sure he’s the answer to their problems. The beeb have also gifted him a load of goals! They have him down as 41 in 148 whereas I make it 24 goals in 104 appearances for Hibs plus 3 in 27 on loan for Kilmarnock (wiki).

Cotterill didn’t even get a new Manager bounce recently and has the inform Cowley Colchester away on Sat. Talk about a 6 pointer.

24 in 104 is how many league goals he has scored for them. He’s also scored goals in Europe and domestic cups, hence the 41 in 148.

Exile 1976 wrote: February 1st, 2024, 6:19 am
Chepstow'sFine wrote: January 31st, 2024, 9:23 pm Just seen that. Good luck to him but I’m not sure he’s the answer to their problems. The beeb have also gifted him a load of goals! They have him down as 41 in 148 whereas I make it 24 goals in 104 appearances for Hibs plus 3 in 27 on loan for Kilmarnock (wiki).

24 in 104 is how many league goals he has scored for them. He’s also scored goals in Europe and domestic cups, hence the 41 in 148.
You again with your pesky facts and accuracy. Damn you to hades.

excessbee wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:52 am
Stan A. Einstein wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:45 am If that is accurate it is very good news.
Indeed, but I'm not entirely convinced. That would mean we signed him from relative obscurity on a three year contract. Have we ever done that before? (maybe Joe Day). I can't recall reading at any point in the season that he had been given an extended deal.
I thought the same and while the Argus has never had a reputation for being totally accurate, they do seem to be correcting something said in the podcast so I'd be surprised if in this instance they were wrong.