Re: Rugby World Cup 2023

neilcork68 wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 12:45 pm you play to your strengths when your the UNDERDOG

As a County fan you should appreciate that theory.

Everyone , including myself expected a one sided game but at least we got there and put on a good performance.

How did Wales get on in their Semi Final....I missed that result ?

#Bittertaffy

What are you on about you bell end? Typical up your own arse Englishman.
That’s exactly what I said, England played to their strengths, made it an ugly game and dragged the Boks down. 100% the right tactics, even though in the end it wasn’t quite enough.
Bitter that we weren’t beaten in a semi final ? Give over you tool. Not bitter at all, Wales put in our worst performance in our 1/4 final v the Argies, simply weren’t good enough, and got beaten.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on October 22nd, 2023, 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Rugby World Cup 2023

Exile 1976 wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 2:01 pm
neilcork68 wrote: October 22nd, 2023, 12:45 pm you play to your strengths when your the UNDERDOG

As a County fan you should appreciate that theory.

Everyone , including myself expected a one sided game but at least we got there and put on a good performance.

How did Wales get on in their Semi Final....I missed that result ?

#Bittertaffy

What are you on about you bell end? Typical up your own arse Englishman.
That’s exactly what I said, England played to their strengths, made it an ugly game and dragged the Boks down. 100% the right tactics, even though in the end it wasn’t quite enough.
Bitter that we weren’t beaten in a semi final ? Give over you tool. Not bitter at all, Wales put in our worst performance in our 1/4 final v the Argies, simply weren’t good enough, and got beaten.
I wouldn't quite use your tone but agreed the tactics were not bad but in the end England were let down by Owen '5 year old' Farrell and they ran out of ideas in the last 2 minutes where they could perhaps should have at least tried a drop goal - I admit somewhat to my shame I got very into the game on the Boks side (its hard not to grudgingly respect the Boks) but feel the AB's will win this now.

Wales need to re group and focus on the younger players.