Re: Exiles Grandstand: FA Cup 3rd Round Brighton & Hove Albi

flat4 wrote:As usual this thread has been hijacked, can Admin please remove this thread and start again.

Regards

John
As the game doesn't kick off until tomorrow night I'm not really sure why the thread is up. Not really sure hijacked is a term I'd use. Conversations develop. A more sensible approach is rather than stifle that which people write, better to begin a post with 'Back to the original point I can't help thinking....'

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
flat4 wrote:As usual this thread has been hijacked, can Admin please remove this thread and start again.

Regards

John
As the game doesn't kick off until tomorrow night I'm not really sure why the thread is up. Not really sure hijacked is a term I'd use. Conversations develop. A more sensible approach is rather than stifle that which people write, better to begin a post with 'Back to the original point I can't help thinking....'
Because I wanted to put it up early. Time to build the atmosphere as it were. We haven't played a game for quite a while so why not have a long discussion about us playing a Premier League side.

I wonder if Ben White will play, and if so, at the back or in midfield.

Blackandamber wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Regards

John
Because I wanted to put it up early. Time to build the atmosphere as it were. We haven't played a game for quite a while so why not have a long discussion about us playing a Premier League side.

Sorry my post probably sounded more judgemental than I meant it to. What I was trying to say was four days before the game it would hardly be possible to talk about the game.

Not sure how close to kick off time this dome will be removed. Perhaps an hour or so ? No idea as to whether or not there are any heaters involved. Just been into the garden here in Worcester and the table is iced over and the ground is frozen quite hard. Sorry to be negative but a 3pm kick off would have worked but 7.45 ain't looking good. I realise of course that kick off time was determined by Bt sports. Hope i'm proved wrong.

Coxy wrote:Not sure how close to kick off time this dome will be removed. Perhaps an hour or so ? No idea as to whether or not there are any heaters involved. Just been into the garden here in Worcester and the table is iced over and the ground is frozen quite hard. Sorry to be negative but a 3pm kick off would have worked but 7.45 ain't looking good. I realise of course that kick off time was determined by Bt sports. Hope i'm proved wrong.
I wonder how long it took to put the dome back on after the Dragons match this evening. Maybe still putting it up now. It's supposed to be a slightly warmer day tomorrow with sunshine so maybe get the covers off quite early, unless hot air fans are being used.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Regards

John

Sorry my post probably sounded more judgemental than I meant it to. What I was trying to say was four days before the game it would hardly be possible to talk about the game.
No need to apologise Brendan. It's all about opinions. Too early for you. Not too early for me.

OK it's match day. Can we beat Brighton? If we do Mike Flynn will be the first County manager to claim two top flight scalps. A lot will depend on what side Brighton put out of course. How will the loss of Twine and Cooper affect the County? Will Taylor be fit enough to start? Will any of the new loanees start? Will the state of the pitch be to our advantage, or will it be the same for both sides? Is VAR being used? Are we allowed 3 substitutes or 5? Do you want two more Premier league sides in the draws for rounds 4 and 5 on Monday night, or Marine in round 4 and Chorley in round 5? Who will play in goal? Who will take Twine and Cooper's places in the side? Who will start up front? 5-3-2 or what?

There are more questions than answers. The more I find out, the less I know :grin:

Blackandamber wrote:OK it's match day. Can we beat Brighton? If we do Mike Flynn will be the first County manager to claim two top flight scalps. A lot will depend on what side Brighton put out of course. How will the loss of Twine and Cooper affect the County? Will Taylor be fit enough to start? Will any of the new loanees start? Will the state of the pitch be to our advantage, or will it be the same for both sides? Is VAR being used? Are we allowed 3 substitutes or 5? Do you want two more Premier league sides in the draws for rounds 4 and 5 on Monday night, or Marine in round 4 and Chorley in round 5? Who will play in goal? Who will take Twine and Cooper's places in the side? Who will start up front? 5-3-2 or what?

There are more questions than answers. The more I find out, the less I know :grin:
1 can only answer 2 , Both new loanees are cup tied. VAR not being used :lol: :lol: :lol: