Re: Exiles Grandstand: FA Cup 3rd Round Brighton & Hove Albi

Risca_Exile wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Aston Villa v Liverpool called off due to covid. Let's see if they award Liverpool the tie.
Still trying to play the game depending on further Covid test results tomorrow, according to Villa.

I meant to put 'if' ..
I don't know why the FA don't just get Villa to play their kids like Liverpool did against them when the first team squad was at the Club World Cup.

Edit.. game still on, Villa to play mainly u23's.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on January 8th, 2021, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Snowman wrote:We have installed a dome to protect the pitch

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... ome-cover/
Good news will they have blowers blowing warm air I wonder or is it just a cover
Lets hope the ground doesn't freeze while the Dragons are playing on it. Not much time to thaw again afterwards, unless they are using warm air.
There is a video on the County website showing it being inflated, so it should be okay.

PortandSud wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Snowman wrote:We have installed a dome to protect the pitch

https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... ome-cover/
Good news will they have blowers blowing warm air I wonder or is it just a cover
Lets hope the ground doesn't freeze while the Dragons are playing on it. Not much time to thaw again afterwards, unless they are using warm air.
There is a video on the County website showing it being inflated, so it should be okay.
Can't find the video. Where is it on website please? All we need now is for lights to be installed and the match can be played inside the dome :lol:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:112 Positive covid tests in the latest round of efl testing, not heared any news of any of our players testing positive.
Don't want to jinx anything but perhaps that's why flynny wants extra players
Either that or he thinks others will leave, in his pre match interview he say's most of the loans have gone back and he thinks he will loose a couple from the squad, worrying as there are strong rumours of charlton and forest eyeing up josh sheehan.