Re: Grandstand. Leyton Orient (The Justin Edinburgh Derby)

I’m looking forward to seeing the team sheet today. I normally don’t think about it beforehand. I wonder if he will be tempted to rest players if they have any niggling little injuries given our league position. It would be just superb if we could go in to 2021 top of the league. Not sure if going in to the New Year top of the league has ever happened before in our history. Statto’s - any ideas. I bet Reebok will know.

Not sure of the stats but I reckon we have played slightly more games than the other teams around us so MF may be tempted. I hope he goes full strength given that 3 of our best players may not be with us come January. Confident today, in any case. Cmon the County.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:The first of a revenge double header today. Strange how we're playing both Orient and Salford so soon after we knocked them out of the FA Cup, and in the order we played them. Hopefully Haynes will be fit, but if not maybe it'll give Baker another chance to shine at Brisbane Road, with Shephard moving to left wing back.
Would be my option.
Yes probably mine too unless Flynn likes the look of Longe-King at CB and MickeyD on the left

copa79 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
copa79 wrote:Some will kick off but Robby is our best bet at left wing back today. He deserves more game time. He is a cracking player
Happy to kick off.
Never in a million years is he a defender.
Another problem he plays on the right.
He played on the left in his first spell with us and can use either foot very well. I think his best position is wing back

Does MF know your posting on here Robbie ??? :wink:

neilcork68 wrote:
copa79 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
copa79 wrote:Some will kick off but Robby is our best bet at left wing back today. He deserves more game time. He is a cracking player
Happy to kick off.
Never in a million years is he a defender.
Another problem he plays on the right.
He played on the left in his first spell with us and can use either foot very well. I think his best position is wing back

Does MF know your posting on here Robbie ??? :wink:
No he doesn't know I'm posting on here. You won't tell will you Neil :wink: