Re: Exiles Grandstand FACup Salford

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Get in there. Too many fans whining about performance even in first half. We're a league 2 side, we will have poor performances, but a game is 90mins and we're now 2-0 up. Relaaaaaaaxxx.

Spot on mate I do wonder if some people just like a moan for the sake of one :roll:

Has ther ever been a better time to be a County fan

Chill
:roll: :roll:
Give it a rest Mr Hindsight.
First half was awful.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Right, bring on the big boys. Don’t want City, Spurs, Leeds, Leicester, or Boro’. Someone new I hope. Cmon the County :grin: Draw Monday at 7pm I think.
If a home draw. Could it be in front of spectators? If so how will the limited tickets be allocated?
I think the game will be played in early Jan. That’s when 3rd round games normally are. A bit too early to predict what will happen with COVID. We will have to see what happens with the allowance of spectators. How cruel would it be if we did well against a top team and the fans weren’t there?

After a dire first half and 15 minutes of the second it became a stroll for us once down to 10 men.
Josh master class running the show.

They put virtually a full reserve side out but we eventually strolled the win.
Still need to get the forward line sorted as will be a problem in future games

King 6 No probs apart from dire kicking (Day)
Haynes 5 Very poor today.
Mickey 6 Jusy okay
Cooper 7 Back to his best.
Scotty 5 Not really in it too slow
Shepard 6 Good first half but not much in second.
Robbie 7 Some good centres second half after tripping over Shepard all the first.
Devitt 5 Not seen a lot.
Twine 6 Great run for the Pen.
Proctor. 6 Nice finish for te first but apart was totally lost.
Josh 9 Just so superior to anybody on that pitch.

Janneh 6 far more potential in him that Tristan
Podge 6 well taken Pen
Kevin 5 On the pitch nothing wrong but little to show either.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Get in there. Too many fans whining about performance even in first half. We're a league 2 side, we will have poor performances, but a game is 90mins and we're now 2-0 up. Relaaaaaaaxxx.

Spot on mate I do wonder if some people just like a moan for the sake of one :roll:

Chill
First half was awful.
last time i checked Association football is played over 90 mins

Great second half with Josh Sheehan running the show from midfield.

Yet another great Robbie cross for an important goal.

Thought Charlie Brown did well with his commentary. Particularly liked his "County are bringing on a 41 year old bald bloke from the bench" comment. :lol:

Also thought Kevin Johnson had a good match. Unlike Breakspear avoided dishing out cards until necessary choosing to speak to players first. Was wise to Salford's persistent niggling fouls and seemed to get the major decisions spot on.

pembsexile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Right, bring on the big boys. Don’t want City, Spurs, Leeds, Leicester, or Boro’. Someone new I hope. Cmon the County :grin: Draw Monday at 7pm I think.
If a home draw. Could it be in front of spectators? If so how will the limited tickets be allocated?
I think the game will be played in early Jan. That’s when 3rd round games normally are. A bit too early to predict what will happen with COVID. We will have to see what happens with the allowance of spectators. How cruel would it be if we did well against a top team and the fans weren’t there?
COVID obviously won't be going anywhere by Jan, therefore was thinking if spectators are allowed can't see it being more than the 2.000. Would drawing a premiership team be of any advantage, financially? Maybe a non-league team would be a greater opportunity to make money via the prize money?

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Chill
First half was awful.
Really I did not realise that.
Sorry to moan but we were awful first half.
Tell it as it was.
I believe you were listening to the radio.

Anyway to keep you happy a superb totally classy first half which we will all talk about for months ahead roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Chill
First half was awful.
Really I did not realise that.
Sorry to moan but we were awful first half.
Tell it as it was.
I believe you were listening to the radio.

Anyway to keep you happy a superb totally classy first half which we will all talk about for months ahead roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: