Re: Reebok-Prediction League

SULLY34 wrote:Morning Reebok, any news regarding the issues with the Prediction League ?
Unfortunately, the owner Darren Williams (username Phoenix) has terminated the prediction league. Due to server / host requirements to keep it up and running, he requested if i'd be willing to take full control of the prediction league. I'm no computer literate person so i as good as wouldn't know where to start. I've been admin of it for the past two seasons and this one. He has since stated that he may look into setting it up again in the summer ready for next season.

SULLY34 wrote:Morning Reebok, any news regarding the issues with the Prediction League ?
Unfortunately, the owner Darren Williams (username Phoenix) has terminated the prediction league. Due to server / host requirements to keep it up and running, he requested if i'd be willing to take full control of the prediction league. I'm no computer literate person so i as good as wouldn't know where to start. I've been admin of it for the past two seasons and this one. He has since stated that he may look into setting it up again in the summer ready for next season.

The prediction league software is very old, full of bugs and falling apart. It’s been up over 10 years now. A huge thanks to Reebok, Elmo and anyone else who’s helped run it over the years but it looks like we’re going to have to pull the plug. The software need updating and maintaining which I don’t have the time to do.

I did start building new software a while back which allows for private mini leagues which you can invite friends to, as well as a main league. I need to find the time to revisit this again over the summer and I’ll keep you updated.

UTP

DW