Re: GAME OFF

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Rich wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Sorry but its a total joke.
Temperature is 3 degrees its not freezing.
Car windscreen fine.
Cabbage patch was fine.
All down to no grass and all I could think of was no covers last night on Hazel side.
Called off at 6.30 ridiculous.
In a way it could of been a problem as not everybody would get a seat in the Bisley.
Queue to the gate for tickets.
Load down from Leicester.
Ref didn't fancy it.
Warmer than last Friday evening.

Cabbage patch was frozen
Thanks for that Rich but you can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you
Not being there very clever to make a comment. :roll:
Weird, you didn't answer Stanley like that when he replied to you, pretty sure he wasn't there either.
Why would I?
It was in reply to "the conspiracy theory"

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:Frank's an expert at everything, no point trying to reason with him, he was even spot on with team selection.
Evening pedant.
Got Townsend correct and all the others were first team squad but you are correct I would of lost the bet.
Gather you didn't bother going over tonight then?
Expert far from it.
Sorry The Met Office and my car temp gauge were both way out.
It was minus whatever you want to make you happy.
Bad night on the box by the way.
Wrong again Frank, I was there.

thefail wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Here we fooking go !!!

Freezing weather ..... Frozen Lge 2 pitch !

Shock horror.
Only one problem with that, in that it was not freezing at all today or this evening.
Ground was frozen from Monday night and Sunday night and Saturday night.
We could have got Harps to have a curry from the mughals and fart onto the impacted area. Something to think about next time.
For somebody who has only just started contributing you seem to know an awful lot about the site.
Out of interest on another thread you seemed a little concerned about moderators actions.
Why would that bother you as a very recent addition to the forum.
Welcome by the way.
Let us all know about your concerns though, sounds interesting?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Here we fooking go !!!

Freezing weather ..... Frozen Lge 2 pitch !

Shock horror.
Only one problem with that, in that it was not freezing at all today or this evening.
Ground was frozen from Monday night and Sunday night and Saturday night.
What difference does it make. It was frozen when the referee inspected it.... end of. Temperatures have a tendency to drop very rapidly between five o'clock and seven o'clock. I'm assuming that's what happened.

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:Frank's an expert at everything, no point trying to reason with him, he was even spot on with team selection.
Evening pedant.
Got Townsend correct and all the others were first team squad but you are correct I would of lost the bet.
Expert far from it.
Frustrating for you also then.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Evening pedant.
Expert far from it.
Frustrating for you also then.
It was

Mrs Nouble kindly taped a few things to watch on my early return tonight.

Probably the right decision, these evenings certainly are getting very cold. I stood watching County U15s play tonight and my feet were frozen.

Someone said they saw the Leicester players having lunch at The Celtic Manor around 1pm so they obviously had a lot of waiting around and a wasted trip. Odd that they only named 5 subs I thought.

thefail wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Mrs Nouble kindly taped a few things to watch on my early return tonight.
Was one of them "a touch of frost"?
...or Frozen?

countyareup wrote:Conspiracy theory??

Perhaps it was because we were going to play in amber shorts and socks..!

:shock:
At last we're getting to the real reason! Black shorts absorb more heat so the match would have been played if we'd had the black shorts on. I told you there's power in the shorts.

Sorry for all the fans who were inconvenienced but I'm glad it was called off to give the pitch a rest.

Pitch just needed some more sand on it then it would have been playable! Seriously, of more concern is the fixture congestion coming our way!

Presumably this one now becomes first in line for rescheduling. The draw for the semifinals is on Saturday. What is the date for them? Could the Leicester match actually be designated an odd kickoff time like 5pm just to give it a better chance of being played in the case of a spell of cold weather. I don't think many fans would be in a position to moan as the majority haven't been going to this competition.