Re: Grandstand - Leicester City U21

Percy plunkett wrote:This is the year of decision,No more heartaches,Holding back,Giving up giving in.It won't be a Free ride and I won't Jump the gun but Maybe Together we can win tomorrow.There you are eight Three Degrees songs,we must win now.
Impressive list. Chwarae teg to you.
On a more serious note. Will be an interesting team selection tomorrow, giving Green excellent performances. Where will Willmot be selected? Could he start at right back/ wing back if Baker not fit? I note also that MF says Leadbitter is now fit.

[quote="excessbee"]I would think that Green's performance on Saturday would mean he's kept back for starting maybe both forthcoming league matches. That might see Willmott starting on the right. Perhaps Khan in the starting lineup too.[/quote

Green's selection may depend on what the priority is at this stage? Understand that Khan is cup tied.
Last edited by OLDCROMWELLIAN on February 3rd, 2020, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

excessbee wrote:I would think that Green's performance on Saturday would mean he's kept back for starting maybe both forthcoming league matches. That might see Willmott starting on the right. Perhaps Khan in the starting lineup too.
Khan is cup tied.
According to his interview With the Argus - hes going to go “strong”. Flynny mentions the £50grand so I thnk it’l be a strong x1, how similar to Saturdays remains to be seen, but Flynny is also quoted as saying that anyone to get into any eleven between now and end of season will have to earn it ?
Last edited by Justanordinaryfan on February 5th, 2020, 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Have noticed that Leicester have loaned out Kieran Dewsbury and Admiral Muskwe both of whom played in their last rounds win at Tranmere and both prob would have featured against us last week ?

Last week’s postponement might be a blessing in disguise !
By a hell of a co-incidence bumped into a chap who originates from Leicester in Pontypool this morning who says that Muskwe in particular will be a big loss to them tonight, but believes they will draw upon more over-age players for this match, than they have previously.