Liverpool latest signing

Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say mum, but I'm really sorry..'

'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your ******* fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'
Last edited by UPTHEPORT on January 17th, 2020, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Liverpool latest signing

UPTHEPORT wrote:Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

Two weeks later Liverpool are 4-0 down to Chelsea with only 20 minutes left, Klopp gives the young Iraqi striker the nod and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation, scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Liverpool. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the lad comes off the pitch he phones his mum to tell her about his first day in English football.

'Hello mum, guess what?' he says 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me, the fans, the media, they all love me.'

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' screams his mum, 'it's your ******* fault we came to Liverpool in the first place!'
Wow we could do with a striker like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Mmmmm a so called joke with a gang rape flavour .... nice.
I'm sorry, but where the heck did you get that interpretation from? I've read and re-read this and cannot see how you could get an idea or feeling of gang rape. The primary or literal meaning of this joke just doesn't invoke that. .

UPTHEPORT wrote:Jurgen Klopp flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi boy play football. Kloppy is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over.

'Wonderful,' says his mum, 'Let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, and beaten up and now your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such great time.'

This is funny, unless you have other fish to fry....oh sorry, is that fishist?

daftasfxxx wrote:It's to do with the unedited version which was copied below and mentions gang rape but tbh it's a copy and paste joke aimed at scousers and nothing malicious intended by the poster
I would hope that justanordinaryfan would realise that I have not seen any previous versions and lets me off for having a go at his point of view. Similarly if that version contained material which could be construed as racist. I don't know, I didn't see the original, only the version shown above. Might have been better if the whole thing was retracted. Best wishes to all.

papajohn wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:It's to do with the unedited version which was copied below and mentions gang rape but tbh it's a copy and paste joke aimed at scousers and nothing malicious intended by the poster
I would hope that justanordinaryfan would realise that I have not seen any previous versions and lets me off for having a go at his point of view. Similarly if that version contained material which could be construed as racist. I don't know, I didn't see the original, only the version shown above. Might have been better if the whole thing was retracted. Best wishes to all.
Apologies are accepted but not required ..... it’s a subject I don’t find remotely funny and shouldnt form part of jokes ...... don’t think it’s got any thing to do with a PC conscious world we now live in.

thefail wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Mmmmm a so called joke with a gang rape flavour .... nice.
9 out of 10 people here will probably be able to take it as it was meant.
Correct
The problem including you sunshine is that you are all the same current contributor. :roll:

It reminds me of a new contributor few years back in the fabulous Cup run days.
Think within 24 hours it got pulled as not pc.
Supposedly a family from war torn Syria, moved to Newport and who were now supporting the boys.
Amin Akew.
His golfing brother
Amin Abunca
Clearly it all went pear shaped after and the thread was lost in the mire of bad taste.

papajohn wrote:
It's below the original post, the one blackandamber quoted and not remotely racist only in one posters snowflake mind