Re: Gillingham (A) Grandstand.

Percy plunkett wrote:If harps was doing MOM,I would take a wild guess and Possibly there might have been a chance for Townsend.
Frank has decided to cancel MOM and just give the trophy to Townsend. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You just cannot make that up.
How could Flynny drop the fella now for Saturday.
The fella came here on shit wages as well just glad to hopefully get a gig in the league

Collars wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:If harps was doing MOM,I would take a wild guess and Possibly there might have been a chance for Townsend.
Or the sandwich lady :grin:
Or the guy from burger King. We don't know for certain that Doris the sandwiches lady is still in a job after her performance at the weekend.

rncfc wrote:
Collars wrote:
Or the guy from burger King. We don't know for certain that Doris the sandwiches lady is still in a job after her performance at the weekend.
Be careful

You are talking about Mad Norms love of his life

G Guest wrote:I can't remember ever seeing a match in which three penalties were given in favour of one team.
I've seen (on tv) a match where one player missed three, never mind three given. Martin Palermo in the 1999 Copa America for Argentina.

Anyway, the one Mr Kettle ( :roll: ) gave us made all the difference.

rncfc wrote:
Collars wrote:
Really good win tonight. Especially so with the West Ham draw. This is a thread about tonight's game. The inadequacies of club administration are on another thread if really want to discuss it. :grin: