Re: And the new kit is.........

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:Frank 'outed' himself as being Harps just a few days ago. When he reminded us of information leading him to believe that Devante Rodney may be signing for us (a couple of seasons ago).
"Outed himself"
Has a crime been committed?
Seriously you need to get a life pal.
Water off a ducks back.
I reckon the bloke with more aliases than Frank Abagnale Jr that hasn't cottoned on to the fact that his distinct robotic line by line style of posting is what keeps giving himself away, no matter how many cover stories he spins, is probably the one who needs to get a life.

Just a thought.
There I was thinking that you were genuinly interested in a little bit of County history.
What a shame you were not.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:Frank 'outed' himself as being Harps just a few days ago. When he reminded us of information leading him to believe that Devante Rodney may be signing for us (a couple of seasons ago).

One either agrees or disagrees with what posters say, in that sense their id is of no importance. And check my posts, you will find I often disagree with NGR, Pembs, Frank, Highandwide and so on. I also agree with people who's world view, to put it diplomatically, I don't share.

I once hid my identity simply because I used to prosecute and it was not impossible that a Newport 'fan' might be up in front of the beak. Then one day someone posted that they thought my criticism of Chris Blight was unfair. Not because of what I said but because it was unfair that I knew who he was whilst he didn't know who I was. I thought that a valid point.

Now when it comes to others being critical I think the same applies. I make no criticism of you, or GSB, or Amberexile and others I have had, shall we say, robust discussions with. But I have to say people like AlanJBriant, Whoareya, etc who forever snipe but who hide away behind a cloak of anonymity are cowards.
No one cares

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
"Outed himself"
Has a crime been committed?
Seriously you need to get a life pal.
Water off a ducks back.
If you have been reading the messages, Lowandhard took umbrage that someone had referred to yourself (Frank) as Harps. I was merely pointing out that you yourself confirmed that a short while ago.
Just to repeat
You are only allowed one User Name on here. You just don't get it do you.
Call me what you want.
I'm Spartacus.
Its a miserable afternoon and you miserable contributors have cheered the day up brilliantly.
Roll on 3.00 tomorrow thanks to those who are on the same wavelength as myself.
Cheers.
Over and Out

Ironsider wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

One either agrees or disagrees with what posters say, in that sense their id is of no importance. And check my posts, you will find I often disagree with NGR, Pembs, Frank, Highandwide and so on. I also agree with people who's world view, to put it diplomatically, I don't share.

I once hid my identity simply because I used to prosecute and it was not impossible that a Newport 'fan' might be up in front of the beak. Then one day someone posted that they thought my criticism of Chris Blight was unfair. Not because of what I said but because it was unfair that I knew who he was whilst he didn't know who I was. I thought that a valid point.

Now when it comes to others being critical I think the same applies. I make no criticism of you, or GSB, or Amberexile and others I have had, shall we say, robust discussions with. But I have to say people like AlanJBriant, Whoareya, etc who forever snipe but who hide away behind a cloak of anonymity are cowards.
No one cares
O yes they do.
I knight you "Sir Lacky"

Ironsider wrote:
I reckon the bloke with more aliases than Frank Abagnale Jr that hasn't cottoned on to the fact that his distinct robotic line by line style of posting is what keeps giving himself away, no matter how many cover stories he spins, is probably the one who needs to get a life.

Just a thought.

A man who loves to talk about the club he has loved all his life, and his dad before him.

Compared to you.

A someone who can only snipe and make unpleasant personal remarks about a fellow supporter.

And you think he needs to get a life? Really?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:

Just a thought.

A man who loves to talk about the club he has loved all his life, and his dad before him.

Compared to you.

A someone who can only snipe and make unpleasant personal remarks about a fellow supporter.

And you think he needs to get a life? Really?
I think you both need to heed the advice

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Cowards eh?

Perhaps they treat this place as a superficial, insignificant watering-hole to waste some time and amuse themselves whilst the absurdly stiff and self-importance brigade implode on their own self-righteousness?

#itsonlyagameshow

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Cowards eh?

Perhaps they treat this place as a superficial, insignificant watering-hole to waste some time and amuse themselves whilst the absurdly stiff and self-importance brigade implode on their own self-righteousness?

#itsonlyagameshow
Pretty much sums it up. Whilst the self-obsessed brigade are getting their knickers in a twist about the colour of shorts and giving themselves a pulmonary embolism at the prospect of having to queue for cup tickets, the rest of us are sat on the sidelines thinking "what a bunch of weirdos".

whoareya wrote:

Cowards eh?

#itsonlyagameshow
Maybe, who knows.

I remember years ago defending a young lad who came across very much like you. Arrogant full of swagger. Thought snitches were the lowest of the low. The odd thing was I didn't dislike him. He disliked himself enough for both of us.

Anyway he got three months Youth Custody. And I intensely disliked the blue rinsed Mrs Leather knickers who utterly lacked compassion who no doubt got off on banging him up. Sitting in the custody suite drinking a cup of tea he cried his eyes out.

I don't for one moment suggest you have or ever will be up in front of the local worthies. But you come across as very similar in personality. Now because I got to know him I actually got to like him. And I remember exactly what I said to him, which was. 'Grow up son and stop being a f@cking idiot.'

If I knew you I'd probably find the good in you. If I found the good in you I'd probably like you. And if I liked you I'd definitely give you the same advice.

Exile 1976 wrote:Still can't understand 'Frank' trying to make out he wasn't/isn't 'Harps'.... FFS old fella, take it on the chin, laugh it off and move on! Your constant denial of this is seriously embarrassing for you :roll: :lol: :lol:
Evening Exile
Despite our differences I like you.
No need to take anything on the chin.
Have had a interesting afternoon,responding to a bunch of rabid dogs who will not have any views allowed on this forum apart from theirs.
Cheers