The Rodney Parade Pitch

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

reebok0165

Posts

1101

Location

Newport

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby reebok0165 » April 3rd, 2019, 4:36 pm

BertieB wrote:Is there a Welsh Womans international at Rodney Parade--they feel it is their home pitch ?? newspaper story ?? the rain should do wonders for the surface............Come on the Port ....Bob Bassett


Yes there is.
http://www.faw.cymru/en/wales/match-cen ... pril-2019/
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

4131

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby Corpaboy » April 3rd, 2019, 11:02 pm

reebok0165 wrote:
BertieB wrote:Is there a Welsh Womans international at Rodney Parade--they feel it is their home pitch ?? newspaper story ?? the rain should do wonders for the surface............Come on the Port ....Bob Bassett


Yes there is.
http://www.faw.cymru/en/wales/match-cen ... pril-2019/


Saw some pictures on Twatter earlier regarding this game and the pitch looks superb !
It's had a rest and the grass has grown back
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1460

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » April 4th, 2019, 8:41 am

Corpaboy wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:
BertieB wrote:Is there a Welsh Womans international at Rodney Parade--they feel it is their home pitch ?? newspaper story ?? the rain should do wonders for the surface............Come on the Port ....Bob Bassett


Yes there is.
http://www.faw.cymru/en/wales/match-cen ... pril-2019/


Saw some pictures on Twatter earlier regarding this game and the pitch looks superb !
It's had a rest and the grass has grown back

Glad to read that the pitch is looking 'superb', as there are still 10 games at least to be played on it this season.
Woke up to an 1" of snow on the ground in Pontypool and still falling. can I assume that it is only rain in Newport and there is no danger of the Womens game being off this evening?
no avatar
User

County Valleyboy

Posts

300

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby County Valleyboy » April 4th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Pitch doesn't look superb to me!
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1460

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » April 4th, 2019, 8:34 pm

County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!


That's because it clearly isn't
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Posts

804

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby Alan G Bryant » April 4th, 2019, 9:03 pm

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!


That's because it clearly isn't



One rugby match in 5 weeks , a warm March and the pitch is still shit?

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1460

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » April 4th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!


That's because it clearly isn't



One rugby match in 5 weeks , a warm March and the pitch is still shit?

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.


3 rugby games and a wet march hasn't helped? but I agree the pitch is still not up to standard for EFL football.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Posts

804

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby Alan G Bryant » April 4th, 2019, 9:50 pm

My mistake , in my view they do not really care about us, a shit pitch after 3 games in 30 days in a warm and wet spring adds weight to it.
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1460

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » April 4th, 2019, 10:38 pm

Alan G Bryant wrote:My mistake , in my view they do not really care about us, a shit pitch after 3 games in 30 days in a warm and wet spring adds weight to it.


I do worry what's it going to be like come the end of April, after another 8 games in 25 days I believe?
no avatar
User

Josephine

Posts

4

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby Josephine » April 5th, 2019, 9:03 am

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!


That's because it clearly isn't



One rugby match in 5 weeks , a warm March and the pitch is still shit?

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.


Good morning Sir. I think you are nasty Sir. You also once said they were good and now you say that they are bad? You are a criminal Mr Criminal.

Now send me copies of your passport and driving licence for no reason whatsoever.

Off to sleep with my sister now Mr Criminal
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1460

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » April 5th, 2019, 10:56 am

One rugby match in 5 weeks , a warm March and the pitch is still shit?

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.[/quote]

Good morning Sir. I think you are nasty Sir. You also once said they were good and now you say that they are bad? You are a criminal Mr Criminal.

Now send me copies of your passport and driving licence for no reason whatsoever.

Off to sleep with my sister now Mr Criminal[/quote][/quote]






Obviously the shutting of many of the countries' asylum's is an erroneous policy
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jonescmj1 and 22 guests

Powered by phpBB ®