Re: Just had a shifty look at bluemoon forum

I think the general consenus on that forum is that those who were obviously there in the days Manchester City were whipping boys and languising in the doldrums are in fact quite complementary about us and what we have achieved.

The quota of posters that are relishing the thought of a double digit score line are usually the sit at home FIFA types who don't really underatand the trials and tribulations of being a proper football fan.

There will be a result Saturday.

Now we all want County to pull of the greatest Cup shock ever and it may happen. But if it doesn't which of the three possibilities would hurt the most?

A boring game with City having a routine 3-0 win. A right stuffing as per our 2nd Division clash with Newcastle 68 years ago, or a terrific County performance where we unluckily lose, especially so after extra time and penalties?

For me it would be a routine City 3-0. A great performance or a stuffing is a story after all.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Jesus we thought we had some beauts on here!!!

Who's that Chris from Newport hes got his nose right up the blues arses :lol: your such a wonderful team etc :pukeleft:
Somebody register on there and give them some shit! All this "brown-nosing" is embarrassing. I hope they all have a shite day out, that the tyres get slashed on their cars, they lose to a 98th minute winner off a deflection from a molehill, and that their bus breaks down on the way home.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:I expect it to be like the Spurs replay last year. They'll saunter to a 2-0 or 3-0 lead, at which point there'll be a "non-aggression pact" where we'll not put in any heavy challenges and risk injuring their players, and in return they'll not embarrass us!
I agree. Which is why I said I would find that the most boring. And Wembley last year was a great occasion but an absolutely dire match.

So two agreements on the trot. One more and it's welcome to the darkside for you.

:grin: :twisted:

rncfc wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Jesus we thought we had some beauts on here!!!

Who's that Chris from Newport hes got his nose right up the blues arses :lol: your such a wonderful team etc :pukeleft:
Somebody register on there and give them some shit! All this "brown-nosing" is embarrassing. I hope they all have a shite day out, that the tyres get slashed on their cars, they lose to a 98th minute winner off a deflection from a molehill, and that their bus breaks down on the way home.
I hope they lose and have a shite day because of losing.

I really hope their tyres don't get slashed and I hope all their players, officials and supporters have a safe and uneventful journey home.

As I said, like the Guinness, I'm not bitter.

8)

rncfc wrote:Yes sorry. Let's all bend over and kiss their shoes.
I agree, the posts on there are pretty cringey. As if we're saying oh thank you Man City for blessing our little town and little team with your presence.

Nah... hope it pisses down and they cant string two passes together across the mud, Pipey kicks seven shades out of them (but just about stays on the pitch) and we get a Dolan-at-Middlesbrough-esque shitty winner in injury time :lol: