Re: Visiting Boro

We will no doubt have a few who will pay on the gate so to speak so I think probably about 1300 travelling
That's decent considering it's about 6 hours each way on a coach
Should be a great atmosphere especially if we are still in the game after half time
Less than 2 hours in the car for me but hats off to all making the long trek
See you there

Loyalfoot wrote:We stayed in Hartlepool overnight plenty to do and great welcome from the away fans.

Let's make plenty of noise for the lads today.

Come on the Port
If you are comonh from pools then you can actually get to Boro ground by using the Transporter. Just head into Seaton Carew and take the seal sands road through the nature reserves to Port Clarence and take a left at the T junction , takes you to Transporter, cross over and there is car parking all round that area and 5 mins to ground or 10 to town and pubs.

fair play to your lot yesterday, deserved the draw, dont have a clue what Pullis did with formation after his subs.

Hope everyone had a good day and didnt get any hassle of the few locals who will have been wandering round looking for it.
Saw a few amber shirts in the Nope club before game and some families getting pictures outside the ayresome gates, good memories for them if replay goes your way.

thornabyred wrote:fair play to your lot yesterday, deserved the draw, dont have a clue what Pullis did with formation after his subs.

Hope everyone had a good day and didnt get any hassle of the few locals who will have been wandering round looking for it.
Saw a few amber shirts in the Nope club before game and some families getting pictures outside the ayresome gates, good memories for them if replay goes your way.
Chwarae teg I chi. Fair play to you, for you magnanimous response, and all your useful information pre game. What do you expect will be your demand for the replay tickets. Allocation likely only to be 1030 as for Leicester?