Re: Exiles Grandstand Crewe

1 point from last 18 available only county seem to lose from 2 1 up after 88 mins aaargh so frustrating could have been a springboard back to play offs if we had won now notts co will be thinkin they got half a chance of stayin up
Last edited by Trev on January 12th, 2019, 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rncfc wrote:
bedeck wrote:Why can't we see out a win (except last week) - did we sit back and let them attack?
This has been an issue for a long time. Last season in particular we seemed to like getting 1-0 up and then sitting back for however long it took. To be fair this season we have been chasing games more often than not and with only 2 minutes left you can perhaps understand it a bit more (not that I would personally look to do it).
Absolutely f*cking fed up with it tbh , the only time we’ve sat back and won was Leicester that I can recall. Why the f*ck change it when it was working. Seriously concerned about form, tactics and substitutions. Lost the plot here and getting sucked into relegation battle, we’re dropping like a stone.

Caerleon Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:There was never a doubt this referee would give them a penalty if he could find any excuse to so why why why give him an excuse especially from a ball that posed no threat at all?
Who was the ref?
No idea but hopeless.
For those asking we changed too late, at 2:1 we chased another then tried to shut up shop after the till had been raided and cocked that up too

Amberexile wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:
Amberexile wrote:There was never a doubt this referee would give them a penalty if he could find any excuse to so why why why give him an excuse especially from a ball that posed no threat at all?
Who was the ref?
No idea but hopeless.
For those asking we changed too late, at 2:1 we chased another then tried to shut up shop after the till had been raided and cocked that up too
In your view was it a penalty?

Amberexile wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:
Who was the ref?
No idea but hopeless.
Ah I see. I thought it was someone that had haunted us in the past!

I didnt watch the game but following someone watching on Twitter they said the pen was harsh & momentum always going to be with the home side after that. Dissapointing, just hope we strengthen.

Negative as it sounds, I'd take mid table obscurity if it was offered now.
Last edited by Caerleon Exile on January 12th, 2019, 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.