Re: Live Stream

I watch every game live on Ifollow, although I fell asleep at half time on Saturday as it was past 1am here for the second half kickoff.

I love the service. Last year we only had the video with crowd noise. This year we have the video and radio commentary synced up to make it feel like a decent broadcast. I have to be honest, our commentary is awful. Charlie Brown is bad. Tim is not much better - "there's danger here" for the 20th time gets a bit grinding. Richard Shepherd is palatable. In the previous incarnation when you could listen to the radio from any club's broadcast I used to listen to our oppositions' coverage instead of ours.

The live stream is pretty good. There's no replays, but you can scroll through and pick what you want to see again. All in all for us exiles who went years and years without much to see, and lived via the radio service, this is a godsend and I fkin luvs it!

Last night's kickoff was a 445am start for me!!!!!! Saturday 3pm starts are midnight at this time of year. When we move to summertime and the UK clocks go back, they become a 2am start which is a bit of a struggle. Midweek games then become 645am which helps a bit.