Re: Player announcement at 5pm

Bush wrote:
You are the mug that said people are being negative about the player, who is negative about him?
Bush mate,

You and I know every one of us wishes the player well. However it is important to realize that unless you finish ever post with 'well done the board' there are those on here who will tell any lie, make any accusation and resort to any insult to shut you up.

You, me and most on here sometimes agree sometimes disagree and are happy to do so. There is no point in arguing with the clappies, any view you express which shows the slightest reservation about the club and you are the anti-Christ.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Bush wrote:
You are the mug that said people are being negative about the player, who is negative about him?
Bush mate,

You and I know every one of us wishes the player well. However it is important to realize that unless you finish ever post with 'well done the board' there are those on here who will tell any lie, make any accusation and resort to any insult to shut you up.

You, me and most on here sometimes agree sometimes disagree and are happy to do so. There is no point in arguing with the clappies, any view you express which shows the slightest reservation about the club and you are the anti-Christ.

How true.............Your not allowed to have a view of your own on here

Amberexile wrote:
Bush wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Good signing that, maybe we should sign someone shite from a different agency
It’s a good signing but I would still rather my club not be a farm for elite management to pick and choose who comes and goes. Wonder how much of the TOE deal they got today. One agency having so much influence over one club should be a worry.
Isn't he with Star Management Signings?

That’s what I read too.

Welcome to the County Fraser !!

Exile 1976 wrote:We have , i think , 4/5 players with the same management company, that's not necessarily have bad thing but so many fans think that way automatically
We have the manager, youth team players and 4/5 players is actually close to 50% of the first team. I would say that’s an unhealthy monopoly.

Bush wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:We have , i think , 4/5 players with the same management company, that's not necessarily have bad thing but so many fans think that way automatically
We have the manager, youth team players and 4/5 players is actually close to 50% of the first team. I would say that’s an unhealthy monopoly.

That depends, if Flynny's relationship with this agency is helping us to bring in good players like Franks then surely that's a good thing? If however Flynny is only looking at players from this agency then there's a problem. I like to think it's the former rather than the latter though.

County Exile wrote:Last season at Stevenage He was named Season Ticket Holders Player of the Year, BoroChat Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year at the club's end-of-season presentation night.
Few points

Firstly I wish Fraser all the best at county.
But
It was the previous season that he won the accolades.
Unfortunately he was not offered a contract by Stevenage at end of season, surplus to requirements.
He had lost his place in an inferior team to us possibly.
The last quarter he was mostly on the bench.
We hope to progress this season

Ben White - Fraser Franks!

Appreciate we were lucky to get Ben.

One out TOE one in Fraser who I am sure will do okay but improve things?
Correct decision with TOE like Marlon nice chap but not up to league 2 standard.

Bush wrote:

It is actually either 20% or 26% of the current squad depending on whether Fraser Franks is with Elite Management or not. The two youngsters have probably joined elite because they have seen how the careers of our previous scholars are progressing.

jollysuperstar wrote:
County Exile wrote:Last season at Stevenage He was named Season Ticket Holders Player of the Year, BoroChat Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year at the club's end-of-season presentation night.
Few points

Firstly I wish Fraser all the best at county.
But
It was the previous season that he won the accolades.
Unfortunately he was not offered a contract by Stevenage at end of season, surplus to requirements.
He had lost his place in an inferior team to us possibly.
The last quarter he was mostly on the bench.
We hope to progress this season

Ben White - Fraser Franks!

Appreciate we were lucky to get Ben.

One out TOE one in Fraser who I am sure will do okay but improve things?
Correct decision with TOE like Marlon nice chap but not up to league 2 standard.
I’m with you on this one. I was underwhelmed when I heard the news but reserved my written opinion until I did a bit of reading. Would have preferred an up and coming player and as you say his “ popularity “ was in the 15-16 season.