Re: Morecombe

llanwern exile wrote:
mike wilks wrote:How do you book a ticket online with a food donation? I await response with baited breath :wink:
Booked my print at home ticket this afternoon, i could'nt see any information on how to donate to the food bank with food or money for this option.
How much did you pay?

Amberexile wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
mike wilks wrote:How do you book a ticket online with a food donation? I await response with baited breath :wink:
Booked my print at home ticket this afternoon, i could'nt see any information on how to donate to the food bank with food or money for this option.
How much did you pay?
£5 as a senior citizen.

Seems to be a bit of a **** up there. It looks like they intended for there not to be a print at home option -

Advanced Sales

Advanced Sales for this match are online only. All tickets for this match must be collected in person and there is no option for tickets to be posted.

Tickets for the game will be collected at the Club Shop (not the Ticket Office) on the day of the match (23rd January 2018) between 10am-7.45pm.

Please bring your Foodbank donation with you at the time of collection. The Club will also accept a £1 donation to the Food Bank in lieu of a donation.

Going by what has been published, I'd try dropping off a donation at the ticket office.