Re: Spurs Ticket News

G Guest wrote:It clearly says that half season tickets can be purchased up to Sunday, 14th. If you buy one you can use it to buy a Spurs ticket. There's a good brain at work here, that's clever.
Nice one, Didn't read it properly!

stevie83 wrote:How many tickets you allowed if on general sale if they reach that stage I'm season ticket holder so doesn't apply to myself just curious
It won't get to that stage mate.

Hi all

Exiled trust member here... Few questions (help me out!):

(1) I only signed up for the trust a few days ago - I have been emailed a membership number, but will I need any more than this (i.e. some kind of card?) to buy tickets?
(2) As I said, I am an exiled fan... I also unfortunately cannot make the Crawley game and won't be in Newport again until the Morecambe game on the Tuesday night by which point I suspect it will be too late. Do you think they'll make any kind of exception whereby exiled trust members can buy over the phone with a membership number? Or will I be spending the morning of the 18th Jan (coincidentally my birthday!) driving down the M4 to join the queue?

Answers on a postcard...!

UTC

ref23 wrote:One question I have in all this;

Me and my kids are all trust members, but the kids will be in school when tickets go on sale. Do all trust members need to be present to buy tickets, or can I buy all three tickets if I have their member numbers?
You would think they will open after school so our young fans can claim theirs as well.

I think the club have done everything exactly right with this.

Bush wrote:
ref23 wrote:One question I have in all this;

Me and my kids are all trust members, but the kids will be in school when tickets go on sale. Do all trust members need to be present to buy tickets, or can I buy all three tickets if I have their member numbers?
You would think they will open after school so our young fans can claim theirs as well.

I think the club have done everything exactly right with this.
I don't doubt that. Just wondering if I need to pull the kids out of school for the morning or not. I won't be waiting until 4pm that's for sure!

DavidRhys96 wrote:Hi all

Exiled trust member here... Few questions (help me out!):

(1) I only signed up for the trust a few days ago - I have been emailed a membership number, but will I need any more than this (i.e. some kind of card?) to buy tickets?
(2) As I said, I am an exiled fan... I also unfortunately cannot make the Crawley game and won't be in Newport again until the Morecambe game on the Tuesday night by which point I suspect it will be too late. Do you think they'll make any kind of exception whereby exiled trust members can buy over the phone with a membership number? Or will I be spending the morning of the 18th Jan (coincidentally my birthday!) driving down the M4 to join the queue?

Answers on a postcard...!

UTC

I can help with the first part. The ticket sellers have a computer print out of trust members. Knowing your membership number will help but I don't think it is essential. You don't have to have a membership card but be prepared to prove your identity with a driver's licence or something. You will be marked off on the list as having bought a ticket so you can't do it twice. Don't know about the phone but it seems reasonable that you could do this. I would ring the office tomorrow and ask. A lot of people are going to want to know the answer to your question.

south london exile wrote:-
Seems about right. No online / phone sales though?.. not sure where that leaves me... :( ... I'm an exiled trust member, would it be possible for someone to buy a ticket in my place?
Unless I have missed something it doesn't actually say there will be no phone sales. Hopefully there will be as the only other option for exiled ST holders seems to be turning up very early for the Crawley match before the cup tickets go off sale at 5.00pm

I wouldn't fret if I were an exiled fan. We have a huge proportion of regular fans who live far away from Newport, I'm sure provisions will be made for you.

Bush wrote:Also what an atmosphere there is going to be at the Crawley game now.
Do you think there will be? I'd be fairly surprised if we don't have a few thousand new trust memberships tonight myself. By the time it gets around to Crawley tickets they might be nearly gone! Will be like feeding time at the zoo if there's only a few hundred left!

My one concern in all this, is that people who aren't fans will sign up to the trust, get their tickets, wait for it to sell out and flog them on at a huge profit.

Noting the club can really do about it of course, but I bet you it will happen.

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:DEAR CLUB,

I AM SURE YOU ARE TOO BUSY WITH EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY REDKNAPP BOMBARDING YOU FOR TICKETS.

BUT THIS TIME PLEASE DON'T SELL MY SEASON TICKET SEATS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE TO ME IN THE TICKET OFFICE

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL SEASON TICKET SEATS, MINE INCLUDED, ARE HELD FOR THE SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

CAN'T WAIT
MANY THANKS
I don't fancy your chances much mate. Trust members and season ticket holders going on sale at the same time, and giving people until midnight tonight to sign up to the trust. I reckon it's going to be a case of take what you're given myself.

Nothing stopping Spurs fans signing up to the Trust, get their tickets, cancel membership.
Should be available to Trust Members who were there BEFORE the draw was made.

Exile 1976 wrote:Nothing stopping Spurs fans signing up to the Trust, get their tickets, cancel membership.
Should be available to Trust Members who were there BEFORE the draw was made.
It is! Trust Members who registered after the 10/01/18 will not be entitled to gain ticket priority