Re: Signings

Exile 1976 wrote:
lowandhardandinthecorner wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Already. McCoulsky and Hayes confirmed, Sheehan and Collins to be unveiled tomorrow or Thursday
Ok we give up :grin: who is this Collins?
Aaron.
Could he play for us ? Hasn’t he been out on loan already or doesn’t it work like that?

Re: Signings

lowandhardandinthecorner wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Already. McCoulsky and Hayes confirmed, Sheehan and Collins to be unveiled tomorrow or Thursday
Aaron.
Could he play for us ? Hasn’t he been out on loan already or doesn’t it work like that?

Just what I've been told mate. I believe he's able to sign for a league club on loan...pretty much confirmed by Maidstone's manager who wants to keep him there.

Re: Players needed.

Exile 1976 wrote:Remember it was thought Rodney was signing and it turned out to be Amond?
I think we got the right one in, Devante Rodney has 0 goals in 24 games for Pools so far this season...
My contact was spot on but not into the County at the time so when he told me we were getting a lad from Pools (goalscorer) I assumed it was Devante. He even told me there was a fee involved which was correct.
Spot on contact, maybe will hear something again when we meet up a couple of times each month.
Cheers
Harps