Re: Players needed.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:Beg to differ on Bird ? Whatever guy think of his a player his goals were invaluable.
Fair enough but still got blown out at the end of the season as surplus to requirements a little unlucky one thinks.
Started like a train with Dover but gone bit quiet recently.

He's second in the top scorers charts with 12. Top scored in the League has 13.

I liked Ryan Bird and I believe we should have kept him & got rid of Jackson, but I suspect Bird was/is on more money than Marlon and that was the main factor in Flynny's decision....
With the advantage of hindsight, on a £s per minute on the pitch basis, Bird would have been a bargain over Jackson.

Re: Players needed.

thewonderstuff wrote:Kemy Augustine in training with us today. Good luck message from his last club on twitter.
The Sports Management group that tweeted about Kemy Agustine also tweeted about Owain Jones of Swansea and Oliver Davies of Merthyr training with County.

That's a lot of ex-Swansea players we're looking at...

Re: Kemy Augustien

andyc wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Probably bullshit
Why say that?
The Twitter account it came from says they are a sport management company but only ever done 5 tweets including another one today saying the exact same thing about Oliver Davies that he is also training with us. I would say either a fake Twitter account or a new agent that has got hold of flynny and send a few new clients for some training sessions
But none of the players that they claim are training with County are without merit. Agustien looks like he was released by Swansea because of injury problems which appear resolved, there's a Swansea (and Wales U21 international) winger who is looking to play some mens football and the Merthyr keeper who we had a look at in the summer but Merthyr was more attractive as they could promise game-time. I don't any wouldn't be welcome to the squad and all could be pushing for a place in the team...

Re: Kemy Augustien

Exile 1976 wrote:Would be happy with Ollie Davies. He's a good keeper who I think would be able to step up..
On a tight budget another keeper is unnecessary and a waste of money. They would just warm the bench if Day was to be injured you can get an emergency loan for keepers I believe.