Re: Jameson Signs

Amberexile wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:03 am From what I read a few days ago, the Whiskey company contacted the EFL to ask if there were any players named Jameson in the EFL as the first move.

Just a shame the lad didn't have a name like Glenmorangie, then we would be talking :lol:
Dic Penderyn could have signed for us long ago......

Bangitintrnet wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:05 am
Amberexile wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:03 am From what I read a few days ago, the Whiskey company contacted the EFL to ask if there were any players named Jameson in the EFL as the first move.

Just a shame the lad didn't have a name like Glenmorangie, then we would be talking :lol:
Along with his cousin Johnnie Walker presumably

We have signed a few Dic's in the past

ghosty wrote: February 1st, 2024, 11:35 pm

Bangitintrnet has taken a few.

rncfc wrote: February 4th, 2024, 10:27 am

Aw bless, the club ruined has his life.........

Bangitintrnet wrote: February 4th, 2024, 10:53 am
rncfc wrote: February 4th, 2024, 10:27 am

Aw bless, the club ruined has his life.........
Does anyone know what this person is trying to say here? Knows the inner workings of the club but can't string a sentence together, explains a lot actually.