Re: Flynn makes a Maltese cross

[County will announce their team at 5pm with Flynn ignoring those who are baffled by recent absence of Luke Gambin.

"I think you read too much Twitter and social media because there is nobody scrutinising my team selection here," said Flynn.

"Obviously players are disappointed when they are not playing or not involved, that's normal.

"But don't get sucked into the trolls]who have an opinion on everything and criticise the players who have been selected before a game."[/i]

The wage payers (Club supporters) of Flynn are in his opinion TROLLS, that's gratitude for you. Does Flynn publically blame his players? yes, is Flynn ever to blame? hasn't addmitted to it yet

I agree Flynn should take the blame.

He should hold his hands up and just admit he's responsible for managing a team that currently sits 7th in the table with a great chance of promotion.

I would then expect him to cough to 2 excellent cup runs that brought in much needed unbudgetted revenue.

Hang your head in shame MF before you know it you might just have to own up to helping us get to league 1.

Ps well done on telling players exactly where they stand.

supporter wrote:I agree Flynn should take the blame.

He should hold his hands up and just admit he's responsible for managing a team that currently sits 7th in the table with a great chance of promotion.

I would then expect him to cough to 2 excellent cup runs that brought in much needed unbudgetted revenue.

Hang your head in shame MF before you know it you might just have to own up to helping us get to league 1.

Ps well done on telling players exactly where they stand.
I'm with you brother

ajs wrote:[County will announce their team at 5pm with Flynn ignoring those who are baffled by recent absence of Luke Gambin.

"I think you read too much Twitter and social media because there is nobody scrutinising my team selection here," said Flynn.

"Obviously players are disappointed when they are not playing or not involved, that's normal.

"But don't get sucked into the trolls]who have an opinion on everything and criticise the players who have been selected before a game."[/i]

The wage payers (Club supporters) of Flynn are in his opinion TROLLS, that's gratitude for you. Does Flynn publically blame his players? yes, is Flynn ever to blame? hasn't addmitted to it yet
Flynn has admitted that it was his fault when the team has lost.