Re: Foodbank

Thanks to everyone now got around 260 quid

I'm taking shop up 7th or 8th December with a few players and the board are also doing a collection

It's great to see at these times

Speaking to a member at the foodbank apparently there is always families living in bedsits it really is heart breaking stuff what ever you're opinions it's never the kids fault

UPTHEPORT wrote:Thanks to everyone now got around 260 quid

I'm taking shop up 7th or 8th December with a few players and the board are also doing a collection

Speaking to a member at the foodbank apparently there is always families living in bedsits it really is heart breaking stuff what ever you're opinions it's never the kids fault

UPTHEPORT wrote:Thanks to everyone now got around 260 quid

That's a great response UTP.....respect to all

UPTHEPORT wrote: Many thanks to Gavin the board and players and staff who raised over a thousand pounds plus our 330
Fair play, that's a great effort from the club. Whatever gripes we might have from time to time about the board, the management or the players, you cannot fault the effort they've made to build the right culture at the club in supporting the wider community. It makes me very proud indeed to be a County fan. Well done to them for their efforts - and well done Jim, as always, for organising. You're the very best of us.

Nadolig Llawen i bawb! :occasion5:

Great effort from the players and directors to dip into their pockets for such a good case, and to donate the huge amount of food they did yesterday. This kind of stuff often goes unreported, but it's why the club has such a good reputation in the community.