Re: Exiles Grandstand FACup Salford

County ranger wrote:Given the potential money involved would have preferred us to put out our strongest available team - I don’t think King, Bennett and Willmott reflect this.
Concerned how this line up will score we will be relying on Twine from distance I think.
Hope to be proved wrong.
These players need game time the league is our priority

County ranger wrote:Given the potential money involved would have preferred us to put out our strongest available team - I don’t think King, Bennett and Willmott reflect this.
Concerned how this line up will score we will be relying on Twine from distance I think.
Hope to be proved wrong.
Yes. Slightly surprising line-up. Could we be looking at a different formation today? 4-3-3 perhaps with Bennett midfield?

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Hope to be proved wrong.
Let’s hope we have the money to stay in the league, an interesting question if we had in recent times won promotion rather than the cup runs what would our cash position be?

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Hope to be proved wrong.
Surely cash has to be our priority.