Re: 2 big games

daftasfxxx wrote:Ah but will it be Tuesday or possibly Wednesday
Sorry, missed this one. Why is there a possibility of a date change for the FGR game? It wouldn't have been for the potential cup replay as the game would have finished on the day. Do FGR have Covid issues or is it the date when some fans are allowed in? Bloody hope not.

pembsexile wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Ah but will it be Tuesday or possibly Wednesday
Sorry, missed this one. Why is there a possibility of a date change for the FGR game? It wouldn't have been for the potential cup replay as the game would have finished on the day. Do FGR have Covid issues or is it the date when some fans are allowed in? Bloody hope not.
There has been some suggestion that by switching to Wednesday, clubs may be allowed fans in attendance. This may be linked to those that managed to hold a test event just before the fan exclusion was announced. As the test event weekend seemed to be a random selection of a few league matches, in my opinion it would be wrong for that to carry over to the readmission of fans.

Edit: Cambridge, Carlisle and Walsall seem to have switched to Wednesday. Cambridge certainly, held a test event at their stadium, not sure about the other two.

G Guest wrote:I'm sure that I read that the iFollow service will continue for as look as access to stadiums is restricted. Meaning that it will not stop because 2,000 or 4,000 fans are allowed in.
Thanks, I remember it being mentioned as an issue at the start, but wasn't sure if it had been resolved.