NEW 1912 Exiles episode #36: Port Vale preview (16 Nov)

After an international break in which Josh Sheehan made his international debut and Newport County got to have a well-earned rest from league action, Jack and Ed discuss our next match, versus Port Vale on Saturday. Ed also caught up with the good people from the Ale & The Vale podcast to get their thoughts and to discuss the many qualities of Ryan Burge...

We also touch on rumours linking Mike Flynn to the vacant managerial job at Brizzle Roverzz, and Jack has a quiz question for you about Welsh internationals playing for the County.

http://tinyurl.com/1912exiles

As always, please do like and subscribe, leave nice reviews, and follow us on Twitter or Facebook.

Re: NEW 1912 Exiles episode #36: Port Vale preview (16 Nov)

I certainly enjoyed hearing the Vale lads' take on things (though I felt they were more optimistic than they ought).

I'd have liked a bit more probing, such as "Where in the team do you Vale/County fans feel is the area most requiring improvement?", but yes, it was a good listen, I agreed with pretty much all the two County lads said, the Sheehan section was good. And the whole show was a good length.