Re: Gillingham (A) Grandstand.

rncfc wrote:
excessbee wrote:I don't believe for a moment, had you been there last night, you would have, three times, turned to the chap sitting next to you and said "yep, that was a penalty, the ref got that right".
Me neither. He'd have had more pressing issues to discuss.
You really do need some anger management help. :roll:

excessbee wrote:I don't believe for a moment, had you been there last night, you would have, three times, turned to the chap sitting next to you and said "yep, that was a penalty, the ref got that right".
Probably not. However that's not the issue is it? Having been able to watch all four penalties more than once I don't think that the referee got all four decisions right.

Couldn't help feeling that like me getting things right tends to upset a few on this message board. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Probably not. However that's not the issue is it? Having been able to watch all four penalties more than once I don't think that the referee got all four decisions right.

Couldn't help feeling that like me getting things right tends to upset a few on this message board. 8)
Which one(s) of the four don't you think he got right and why do you think he was wrong?

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Which one(s) of the four don't you think he got right and why do you think he was wrong?
I thought the penalty which Gillingham didn't score from was soft. Although in my view it was a penalty.

Why don't you read my posts instead of asking me to repeat them?

Stan A. Einstein wrote: I thought the penalty which Gillingham didn't score from was soft. Although in my view it was a penalty.

Why don't you read my posts instead of asking me to repeat them?

by Stan A. Einstein » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Having seen all four penalty decisions I thought the referee got them all right.

Postby Stan A. Einstein » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 pm

Having been able to watch all four penalties more than once I don't think that the referee got all four decisions right.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Having seen all four penalty decisions I thought the referee got them all right.

Perhaps the one Gillingham missed was a bit soft and I agree with George Guest that Kettle did well to let a couple of seconds go by to see what happened before he blew for the Newport penalty.
Amberexile.

Please read what I said. And stop telling lies.

I thought the referee got them all right.

Shall I repeat that or aren't you concerned? 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Having seen all four penalty decisions I thought the referee got them all right.

Perhaps the one Gillingham missed was a bit soft and I agree with George Guest that Kettle did well to let a couple of seconds go by to see what happened before he blew for the Newport penalty.
Amberexile.

Not sure how I can be telling lies when I just did copy and paste on your contradictory posts.

Perhaps you should read your own posts. Try the one - Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 pm

"Probably not. However that's not the issue is it? Having been able to watch all four penalties more than once I don't think that the referee got all four decisions right.

Couldn't help feeling that like me getting things right tends to upset a few on this message board."

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Amberexile.

Not sure how I can be telling lies when I just did copy and paste on your contradictory posts.

Perhaps you should read your own posts. Try the one - Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:56 pm

"Probably not. However that's not the issue is it? Having been able to watch all four penalties more than once I don't think that the referee got all four decisions right.

Couldn't help feeling that like me getting things right tends to upset a few on this message board."
Quite right. My apologies. A typo' on my part. I thought he got all four right. Indeed if you read my post in full that becomes obvious.