Re: The Rodney Parade Pitch

reebok0165 wrote:
BertieB wrote:Is there a Welsh Womans international at Rodney Parade--they feel it is their home pitch ?? newspaper story ?? the rain should do wonders for the surface............Come on the Port ....Bob Bassett
Yes there is.
http://www.faw.cymru/en/wales/match-cen ... pril-2019/
Saw some pictures on Twatter earlier regarding this game and the pitch looks superb !
It's had a rest and the grass has grown back

Corpaboy wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:
BertieB wrote:Is there a Welsh Womans international at Rodney Parade--they feel it is their home pitch ?? newspaper story ?? the rain should do wonders for the surface............Come on the Port ....Bob Bassett
Yes there is.
http://www.faw.cymru/en/wales/match-cen ... pril-2019/
Saw some pictures on Twatter earlier regarding this game and the pitch looks superb !
It's had a rest and the grass has grown back
Glad to read that the pitch is looking 'superb', as there are still 10 games at least to be played on it this season.
Woke up to an 1" of snow on the ground in Pontypool and still falling. can I assume that it is only rain in Newport and there is no danger of the Womens game being off this evening?

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!
That's because it clearly isn't

One rugby match in 5 weeks , a warm March and the pitch is still shit?

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.

3 rugby games and a wet march hasn't helped? but I agree the pitch is still not up to standard for EFL football.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:Pitch doesn't look superb to me!
That's because it clearly isn't

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.
Good morning Sir. I think you are nasty Sir. You also once said they were good and now you say that they are bad? You are a criminal Mr Criminal.

Now send me copies of your passport and driving licence for no reason whatsoever.

Off to sleep with my sister now Mr Criminal

They may work hard , but maybe they do not know what they are doing.[/quote]

Good morning Sir. I think you are nasty Sir. You also once said they were good and now you say that they are bad? You are a criminal Mr Criminal.

Now send me copies of your passport and driving licence for no reason whatsoever.

Off to sleep with my sister now Mr Criminal[/quote][/quote]

Obviously the shutting of many of the countries' asylum's is an erroneous policy