Conspiracy Theory no.9 3/4

I'm just throwing this in the mix for discussion:-
On another thread, it was mentioned that County's poor run started when the rumours regarding the Bristol Rovers, Shrewsbury, etc. management positions became available, plus IMHO the Leicester home cup draw at the beginning of December. I feel that Flynn does not want to leave of his own accord, perhaps because he believes that in some eyes he will be seen as a "traitor" (can't think of a different word), but is working towards being asked to leave, therefore receiving a pay off plus he can say that he was "relieved" of his duties rather than walked out on the club.
Discuss?

Re: Conspiracy Theory no.9 3/4

Ugo. wrote:Absolutely crazy and completely out of order.
I hope I am wrong but I can't fathom out some of the decisions made. Substitutions that have been questionable, ie Stevenage and Crewe for two, playing players out of position, ie Wilmott in a central midfield role rather than as a winger when we have players on the bench who can perform that role and playing the wrong formation, ie away at Cheltenham. Some call it inexperience but Flynn has managed for 100 games, Hatswell has been an assistant for hundreds and Lawrence has been a manager and advisor for countless matches. That should be enough experience added together.

Re: Conspiracy Theory no.9 3/4

When one looks at the bear facts of our team playing so well, playing some attractive football and picking up enough points to reasonably expect that we could be looking at a top 7 finish, compared to the stark contrast of looking like the worst team in the League, given our last 6 games. Because of this and our passion, care and dare I say love for our team it is natural to desperately look for the reason to our demise when it is not patently obviously. Therefore sometimes those caring people start to look for more obscure or seemingly bizarre reasons and/or conspiracy theories.