Re: Let's put this to bed.

Threadbare wrote:I don't need to ask him. It was posted on here. My memory suggest you didn't respond.
Well my position is clear. That Mr Greenhaf doesn't agree with my assessment is hardly surprising. As I say if you want to pm me your phone number I will call you and we can discuss this at length. If you want to make any representations that I have said something which is incorrect, please be specific.

Re: Let's put this to bed.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Threadbare wrote:Next move. Stan consults with his contact on the board, which I'm sure is pretty obvious to all who that is , apart from those that blow smoke up his arse, and not his dick. Board man then says to Jimmy Exile's brother stop your brother spreading nasty rumours.

So , once again , Stanley baby...........
1. Who is Jimmy Exile ( you always ask for names, so share your "inside" knowledge)
2. Who is his brothe ?
3. Who told you that little Jimmy Exile was told to shut up by his brother ?

Tell you what. PM me your phone number and I will call you and tell you who little Jimmy is.

8)
Lol.

You wouldn’t be able to tell him who I am as I havent got a brother you silly bonehead.

Haha makes me laugh how my posts hurt stan to this extent. Lol.

Re: The only show in town.

Like you can demand anything! You need to get it into your head that while there may be people here you can dictate to, you cut no ice whatsoever with me although I may sometimes feel a bit sorry for you.

On the "only one show in town" thing, as I said on the other thread how can a shared lease be that unless the ground itself is?

George Street-Bridge wrote:Like you can demand anything! You need to get it into your head that while there may be people here you can dictate to, you cut no ice whatsoever with me although I may sometimes feel a bit sorry for you.

On the "only one show in town" thing, as I said on the other thread how can a shared lease be that unless the ground itself is?
You are quite right, I can't demand anything.

Please and pretty please, would you be so kind as to stop telling untruths regarding that which I write?

George Street-Bridge wrote:OK, I'll bite. For starters, define "we".

Okay George, I will be generous and answer your question first.

I suppose that as you have set yourself up as the guardian of the English language on this board I was surprised that you are unaware that the word we is the first person pronoun in the plural. However on reflection it also struck me that when asking a question as in define "we" that you seem unaware that it would be grammatically correct to end the sentence with a question mark. Don't you think?

Of course I wouldn't trouble myself with such trivial matters. After all this is football message board not an 'A' level examination of the correct usage of the English language. But I know how important you believe these things to be.

Now pretty please. Can I ask you, will you kindly refrain from posting up untruths about that which I have written?

wattsville_boy wrote:I would posit that "the only show in town" is Stan arguing with all and sundry (often over insignificant matters). FFS give it (and us) a rest!!
That is the problem. I don't want to have these arguments. Unfortunately if George keeps telling his untruths I have no option.

So why don't you either do as Bassaleg boy has done, which I think very sensible and block us both, or you could ask George to desist.