Re: Kemy Augustien

County ranger wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Would be happy with Ollie Davies. He's a good keeper who I think would be able to step up..
On a tight budget another keeper is unnecessary and a waste of money. They would just warm the bench if Day was to be injured you can get an emergency loan for keepers I believe.
See where you’re coming from but would be good to have an understudy both to push Joe for a place and as insurance if someone comes in for him in the summer.

Re: Signings

lowandhardandinthecorner wrote: Could he play for us ? Hasn’t he been out on loan already or doesn’t it work like that?
You can be registered for 3 clubs but only play for 2 clubs in a season, he's only played for Maidstone this season and been registered for them and Wolves, so he's able to play for another club. He's cup-tied for the FA Cup though, came on as a sub at MK Dons.

Scored his only goal of the season in 5 appearances on 30th December too.

Harps62 wrote:
Bush wrote:If fit and if the rumour is true Kemy Augustian would be the best DM in the league!
How do you work that out Bush?
Classy midfielder who can win the ball and pass it. Came thru some very good Dutch youth sides as well. As I said if he is fit and up for it he would be a great signing.

Reading on Wiki don't think I have ever seen a worse history of various injuries in a player ever.
In 13 years of journeying he has not had a clean season anywhere.
In fairness some reports state his potential but every time got crocked again
Brum were going to offer 2 million for him but again crocked.
Nice to have a current International though Curacao (clueless how good they are) but in Americas cup.
Would be ultra defensive as not scored in 10 years anywhere.
Another Meite?
Interesting though.

Re: Players needed.

Exile 1976 wrote:We don't need any , according to Nathan Blake.

Although.....Aaron Collins coming back???
I wouldn't be unhappy with that. Decent player for us. Seems to be the victim of 1) new owners with money coming into Wolves and 2) new Manager with funds to spend not wanting to develop youth when he can buy players that need no development.

Just as long as they don't want their money back for him... :lol:

Harps62 wrote:Reading on Wiki don't think I have ever seen a worse history of various injuries in a player ever.
Nice to have a current International though Curacao (clueless how good they are) but in Americas cup.
Another Meite?
Interesting though.
Might play for curacao now but the guy is Dutch and came right through their international youth set up.

Harps62 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Remember it was thought Rodney was signing and it turned out to be Amond?
I think we got the right one in, Devante Rodney has 0 goals in 24 games for Pools so far this season...
My contact was spot on but not into the County at the time so when he told me we were getting a lad from Pools (goalscorer) I assumed it was Devante. He even told me there was a fee involved which was correct.
Spot on contact, maybe will hear something again when we meet up a couple of times each month.
Cheers
Harps
Hardly spot on mate, got the wrong name !!! Now I don’t want to be picky ... but a correct name is pretty important.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Remember it was thought Rodney was signing and it turned out to be Amond?
I think we got the right one in, Devante Rodney has 0 goals in 24 games for Pools so far this season...
My contact was spot on but not into the County at the time so when he told me we were getting a lad from Pools (goalscorer) I assumed it was Devante. He even told me there was a fee involved which was correct.
Spot on contact, maybe will hear something again when we meet up a couple of times each month.
Cheers
Harps
Hardly spot on mate, got the wrong name !!! Now I don’t want to be picky ... but a correct name is pretty important.
Picky. :wink:

Re: McCoulsky loan extended

pembsexile wrote:Apologies if this has been mentioned before. Shawn McCoulsky loan deal has been extended until the end of the season according to the BBC. Good news there. Hopefully more good news about other signings later today.
It was announced after the Cambridge game.Surprised Hugh Pugh didn't mention it on your local TV Pembs.

Harps62 wrote:Reading on Wiki don't think I have ever seen a worse history of various injuries in a player ever.
Another Meite?
Interesting though.
Cuco Martina of Everton (and formerly Southampton) and Vurnon Anita (Leeds, ex-Newcastle) are also Curacao internationals. Until 2010 it was part of the recently dissolved Netherlands Antilles, so they benefit somewhat from the ability to call upon Dutch-developed players with heredity in the south American islands.

They're still not up to much though.

As far as Agustien goes, a quick trawl through Soccerbase shows a bit of midfield flexibility over the years, having played alongside DMs and AMs (mostly as a sub at Championship level) he looks like he's shifted between the two roles, most likely I'm guessing he has dropped into the DM role, which makes sense if County are looking for more depth there.